Amyroseg3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how she manages to get all round the county for clubbing but needs a council funded taxi service to get to and from college. Brags about being spoilt and spending money like it isn’t PIP

Reactions: 15
Oh my god the hair!
It looks terrible !
Like so bad it looks hacked!!
Dying she thinks she looks good and sexy 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else catch the part about the mirror when she said she bought a new one for her bedroom, her mam said in the background ‘errr no you never’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone else catch the part about the mirror when she said she bought a new one for her bedroom, her mam said in the background ‘errr no you never’ 😂😂😂
She has put a tit ton of weight on!
She is using all the money she makes on alcohol and junk food
She was much slimmer a few months back
I wish she would stop wearing the leggings and crop tops
She looks much better when she had the leggings and pink hoody on in the hair dye video
You need to dress for the body you have not the body you want

Reactions: 9
So where does she get her money from?
How much did she spend today ?? Wow
She doesn’t work
Something isn’t adding up

Reactions: 1
Benefits.
I’m sorry but buying Charlotte tilbury make up when you don’t take care of your skin is a waste. It’s luxury high end. It’s expensive.
It’s really annoyed me 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Benefits.
I’m sorry but buying Charlotte tilbury make up when you don’t take care of your skin is a waste. It’s luxury high end. It’s expensive.
It’s really annoyed me 😂
Not only that but buying it when you don't even know how to apply it correctly seems completely pointless to me 😂

There was a great deal of money spent
Just in Charlotte tilbury £70 for one item then the calendar ,suitcase
I work full time and at the minute I don’t have that amount of spare cash, I live well but it looked about £450 if not more she spent
How can someone on benefits be better off then us workers 😏
And I totally agree with the girl that called her out on her hygiene
She picks clothes up off her dirty messy floor and wears them again and sometimes you can see marks on them
She doesn’t shower
She goes from pjs to shoving deodorant and sprays on to mask smells
I know she isn’t going to show us her showering but i do think it’s obvious
Her house and room look so dark and dirty
So all that make up is wasted on her when she doesn’t know how to do make up properly

Reactions: 10
Don't forget the COL payment. She'll have got one of those, I'm sure. So PIP, COL payment, tiktok gifts, creator fund etc. She's minted.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
what disabilities does she have? learning difficulties ?
I'm sure she said in a previous video she has autism ?

She needs some sort of support, travelling around the country ,meeting all these men and building relationships with them ,why are her parents not stepping in . Fair enough she is 19/20 but with her additional needs someone need to sit her down and tell her. My daughter is 18 and if she was behaving like Rose does then she would be told to reign it in.

I just wish she would clean that bloody room ,it's disgusting!

Reactions: 8
I work full time and at the minute I don’t have that amount of spare cash, I live well but it looked about £450 if not more she spent
She picks clothes up off her dirty messy floor and wears them again and sometimes you can see marks on them
She doesn’t shower
So all that make up is wasted on her when she doesn’t know how to do make up properly
When you see her blowing all that money in one weekend after buying a load of crap last week it makes you mad when you work full time but still have to save for things and plan and budget each wage and then you have her blowing money every day like it nothing

• Heart
When you see her blowing all that money in one weekend after buying a load of crap last week it makes you mad when you work full time but still have to save for things and plan and budget each wage and then you have her blowing money every day like it nothing
And it makes me mad if it was cost of living payment as that’s not what it is for!!
It’s not for her to go spoil herself with lavish stuff
I’m so annoyed I have unfollowed her

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t shower
That’s the problem. These dole scrounging work avoiding dossers- the likes of Amy, Stephanie’s tea time, Karina etc all spend huge amounts whilst us hard workers struggle to rub two penny’s together. I can’t wait for the day DWP people get hold of these idiots who fleece the system. If you can create / edit and spend all day on social media (despite having reported “disabilities”) then you can work / volunteer to earn your money.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s the problem. These dole scrounging work avoiding dossers- the likes of Amy, Stephanie’s tea time, Karina etc all spend huge amounts whilst us hard workers struggle to rub two penny’s together. I can’t wait for the day DWP people get hold of these idiots who fleece the system. If you can create / edit and spend all day on social media (despite having reported “disabilities”) then you can work / volunteer to earn your money.
Maybe someone needs to be reported to DWP and they can investigate as like you say there is no disability visible from any of her videos
She is out just fine getting drunk and shopping spending money that isn’t for her to be spoiling herself it’s for heating and food etc not MAC advent calendars and Charlotte tilbury makeup!!
I’m so mad

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To be fair it’s her money and she can spend it however she wants to lol. She’s in education so more than likely won’t be claiming universal credit so won’t have received the cost of living payment. If she’s gotten the money from what she does on TikTok, that is a job.

To be fair it’s her money and she can spend it however she wants to lol. She’s in education so more than likely won’t be claiming universal credit so won’t have received the cost of living payment. If she’s gotten the money from what she does on TikTok, that is a job.
You get the COL payment on PIP, which she does get.

Reactions: 2
Do you honestly think she is declaring her earnings? Because I certainly don’t.