Amyroseg3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The delusion is real with Amy
Doing outfit checks with the most horrible ugliest outfits literally a T-shirt and a pair of leggings (that’s an around the house or odd jobs for me)with toothpaste all down her and she thinks that people care what she is wearing
Like I said the delusion is real with this girl

Reactions: 6
Burn the cardigan she always wears. I saw her tik tok of her trying on the pink coloured dress and she had the cardigan on with it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How is the room she only moved into such a tip already but it looked like it was messy from the start it wasn’t a fresh clean slate she just moved junk from one room to another and didn’t organise it away

Reactions: 3
How is the room she only moved into such a tip already but it looked like it was messy from the start it wasn’t a fresh clean slate she just moved junk from one room to another and didn’t organise it away
The whole house is gross
It needs gutting

Reactions: 5
Still don’t get where the money is coming from
I might pack my job in and claim benefits 😏

She’s disgusting, that room is honestly atrocious! When she started talking about her new room I got a lil excited but she’s just moved all her junk and mess to a different room I don’t understand has her mum never taught her how to tidy?

Reactions: 7
She would look so much better going out in an outfit that actually fits her properly rather than having on a top that’s too small for her with that awful cardigan and her gut sticking out. Wouldn’t hurt her to do something with her hair either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She would look so much better going out in an outfit that actually fits her properly rather than having on a top that’s too small for her with that awful cardigan and her gut sticking out. Wouldn’t hurt her to do something with her hair either.
This
It’s Groundhog Day every dam day and night out
The gut though 😬

Reactions: 2
I don’t get why she’s so popular, this is gonna sound mean but I think most people who say they love her are just taking the piss out of her

Reactions: 11
That recent grwm was painful to watch. Says her makeup doesn’t look good cause of the primer she used 😂 nothing to do with the fact that she has no idea how to apply any products correctly