Amyroseg3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a right dirty trollop isn't she? If my boyfriend would willingly shag that, I don't want them anyway babes

Reactions: 14
I used to liker her and feel awful for saying it but she constantly has absolute great spelling and grammar, better than mine sometimes and as awful as I feel for saying it the spelling don’t match up with the speech if that makes sense

Reactions: 4
Really wanted to report her rose edibles account as surely this is not legal on tiktok, but couldnt figure out how to it lol

She really agrivates me - at the beginning she was super sweet, but now she's trying to be this overly sexualised person who begs for people to send her gifts for her birthday :/

Reactions: 9
The last one got taken down I think. It'll get banned eventually. She's a fucking idiot for eating them on live. These 'influencers' don't think about their digital footprint into adulthood.

Reactions: 2
The last one got taken down I think. It'll get banned eventually. She's a fucking idiot for eating them on live. These 'influencers' don't think about their digital footprint into adulthood.
I agree although if we’re being honest she will never get a serious job. She’s thick as mince, dresses terribly and always looks a state who would employ her to do anything?

Reactions: 12
I’m not sure she’s that employable anyway. She’ll just keep doing college courses for years.

Imagine her working retail? People would have no idea what she’s saying, she’d throw in a comment about how she likes their jacket but hers is her ‘dead dads jacket’ and then she’d try stealing someone’s boyfriend who’s way out of her league all before lunchtime, where she’d then have an edible brownie, some wotsits with corned beef and chilli flakes made in the staff microwave , a whole litre bottle of fizzy and a bag of sweets. She’d also have the shop’s logo tattooed on her before her trail shift was over.
---
I agree although if we’re being honest she will never get a serious job. She’s thick as mince, dresses terribly and always looks a state who would employ her to do anything?
Going to her job interview in that awful red top with her breast hanging out and some smelly leggings she’s picked up off the floor.

Reactions: 15
I’ve commented a few times telling her to get a skater dress or other suggestions which would look better for her body type but the way she goes on now I’m just letting her crack on and look a mess.

People will start turning on her soon with all this new content about people’s boyfriends. Can’t wait

Reactions: 5
omg that red top no I feel so bad for her as I think she needs some proper friends / support to teach her how to dress / act for her age and body! She seemed like such a sweet girl when I first saw her on tiktok, it's a shame this has happened

Deffo think a lot of people do not think of their digital footprint - thats the one thing my parents drilled into me from a young age

Reactions: 6
I know she can't help it but I can't listen to her her voice does my head in.

I imagine she stinks like damp

Reactions: 4
Does she actually get anywhere with all these men she goes on about. These men are worse to be going near here as well if they already have girlfriends/boyfriends they are the ones cheating

Does she actually get anywhere with all these men she goes on about. These men are worse to be going near here as well if they already have girlfriends/boyfriends they are the ones cheating
She strikes me as the kind of girl who wouldn't say no to much. That usually helps. Men are pigs

Reactions: 3
I think everyone kisses her because they feel a bit bad for her and they know she’ll talk about it on tiktok therefore a bigger following for them, that’s all these people care about

Reactions: 6
The hand motions she does when she warbles on pisses me off, she really is the most annoying creature

Has anyone else noticed she often says “mean” in a sentence? I’m not sure if she’s saying something else and the captions are picking up mean. Lol it’s annoying me plz tell me someone else has seen it

Has anyone else noticed she often says “mean” in a sentence? I’m not sure if she’s saying something else and the captions are picking up mean. Lol it’s annoying me plz tell me someone else has seen it
I think it’s meant to be “I mean”