Amyroseg3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God how can anyone understand what she says. She needs to put text in her video cos I cannot understand at all.

Reactions: 7
Also if she has so much money when is she using box dye which was all over her and face and I’m pretty sure it is still all over her hands after this long 🙈

Reactions: 3
Also if she has so much money when is she using box dye which was all over her and face and I’m pretty sure it is still all over her hands after this long 🙈
Because she's one of those irritating people in life who think being 'impulsive' and messy is fun. She thinks slapping a box dye on her greasy bonce on a whim makes her quirky and fun and unique. She thinks she's sooo crazy and fun but actually she just shouldn't have unmonitored internet access and financial freedom.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mind she had that hairdresser friend do her hair all professional blonde and extensions and she dyed it the next week lolol what a waste

• Haha
Mind she had that hairdresser friend do her hair all professional blonde and extensions and she dyed it the next week lolol what a waste
Her hair actually looked nice when it was washed, styled and dyed professionally what a waste of that hair dressers time because like you said she went back to botching her own hair those extensions are probably in a ball in her pig sty room if I was the hair dresser I would’ve been fuming

Reactions: 8
You’d think she would see the videos/pics of her looking a fat greasy mess on her nights out in the tops to small and lay off making up the snack draw in her pig sty bedroom 🙈 eat a bleeping grape or summat Amy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
and all that money will go to waste thats like 45k in a few months she could've invested that I know sure as hell I would... as TikTok wont last forever all these tiktokers make Money waste it because they never had so much Money and dont know what to do with it then TikTok dies down and theyre back to normal jobs

Didn’t they open a taxi business? I’m sure she was showing us around offices once!?
Her family definitely milk her dry!!

& her mates! Bet she pays for all the drinks on a night out! -they defo get her wasted so she starts splashing the cash!

10k a month for selling your soul to the internet but will refuse pictures! Can’t have it both ways Rosie 🙃

Her room is disgusting their house seems the type you need to wipe your feet on the way out rather than way in

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her room is disgusting their house seems the type you need to wipe your feet on the way out rather than way in
You definitely wouldn’t accept a drink round their house 🤢

Can you imagine her on a night out splashing the cash she probably shouts around the club that she’s soooo rich 🤑🙈

She seems the type to spit when she talks to 💦

You definitely wouldn’t accept a drink round their house 🤢

Can you imagine her on a night out splashing the cash she probably shouts around the club that she’s soooo rich 🤑🙈

She seems the type to spit when she talks to 💦
Glasses probs have spam residue on them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
You’d defo get a whiff of spam or corned beef when you titled to drink from it 🤢🤢
---

Thought she was having it redone 😂😂 the paint job is awfulllll and it still looks soo cluttered!!!
That’s the old paint i think?! She just papered the one wall?

Either way, it’s still a tit hole 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is her bedroom done. It looks crap with her money she could get a professional to do it

Reactions: 3
In her live someone pointed out all the mould on her ceiling and she said yeah I need to do the weekly bleaching 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
That’s the old paint i think?! She just papered the one wall?

Either way, it’s still a tit hole 😂😂
What was even the point 😂😂😂 I had high hopes that she was using some of that money to pay for a proper decorator/handy man to sort the tit hole out!

Reactions: 2