Amyroseg3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely isnā€™t an 18, Iā€™m a 16/18 - if they had a size 17, it would be perfect and thereā€™s no way Iā€™m the same size as her.
she was an 18 when she first started out and sheā€™s tripled in weight since.

Reactions: 5
The knees šŸ˜³
Wow she is absolutely huge now. Someone needs to seriously intervene. 10k a month and for what? Allowing herself to be completely exploited, losing any bit of dignity, having strangers on the internet know all about her mums baby daddy drama and how many people rose has slept with, or how many people have taken advantage. Drinking at 8am on a random Thursday because itā€™s for ā€˜contentā€™ and no one to guide her. Sad, sad, life.

Reactions: 7
I think her mum or a close family member should help her, she's clearly not looking after herself at all. The rapid weight gain can't be healthy at all. Think she needs to cut back on the alcohol as that isn't doing her any favours and she's potenially got a risk of developing a dependancy on it

Sat on her live for 5 minutes and she mentioned 10+ times that sheā€™s ā€œmentally illā€ ??? Sorry but where has this suddenly come from? Youā€™re autistic rose not mentally ill, stop trying to find new ways to blame your behaviour on.

Reactions: 8
Sat on her live for 5 minutes and she mentioned 10+ times that sheā€™s ā€œmentally illā€ ??? Sorry but where has this suddenly come from? Youā€™re autistic rose not mentally ill, stop trying to find new ways to blame your behaviour on.
Makes a change from her saying ā€œIā€™m only 20!ā€ As if this excuses some of her crappy behaviour

To be fair she has mentioned her mental illness struggles in the past way before all of this blew up.

Sheā€™s vulnerable for a multitude of reasons and there was only one way this was all going to end, like it has. Her mental age is clearly of someone way younger, in that context how she treated her ā€œfriendā€ makes way more sense (even if it doesnā€™t justify it) and explains why she canā€™t see most of the others are using it. Itā€™s playground stuff but Iā€™m not sure she can help that, thatā€™s the stage sheā€™s at mentally and sheā€™s being taken advantage of by tons of people.

I hope the college donā€™t throw her out, she needs some sort of stabilising influence and somewhere where people actually might be looking out for her best interests.

Reactions: 7
To be fair she has mentioned her mental illness struggles in the past way before all of this blew up.

Sheā€™s vulnerable for a multitude of reasons and there was only one way this was all going to end, like it has. Her mental age is clearly of someone way younger, in that context how she treated her ā€œfriendā€ makes way more sense (even if it doesnā€™t justify it) and explains why she canā€™t see most of the others are using it. Itā€™s playground stuff but Iā€™m not sure she can help that, thatā€™s the stage sheā€™s at mentally and sheā€™s being taken advantage of by tons of people.

I hope the college donā€™t throw her out, she needs some sort of stabilising influence and somewhere where people actually might be looking out for her best interests.
Well she seems to be live a lot more

Sorry but I donā€™t agree, the way she was saying it on live was ā€œmy dog is mentally ill because Iā€™m mentally illā€ ā€œJJ is mentally ill like me because heā€™s hyper and goes crazyā€ calling herself a pysco etc, Iā€™m my opinion sheā€™s immature and very late behind her age, I donā€™t doubt for 2 seconds she probably has got some type of mental health but I thinks sheā€™s getting mixed up between mentally ill and leaning difficulties/adhd etc.

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s crying now about all the hate comments she gets but then sheā€™s been bragging about how much money she makes etc is it really worth it if you are sitting crying to strangers on the internet? I understand sheā€™s vulnerable but there should be some protection out there for situations like this and she clearly doesnā€™t have anyone who genuinely cares enough about her to challenge her about it because they are more concerned in what they can gain from her.

Itā€™s sad but itā€™s very difficult to feel sorry for someone who is soo cocky and such a pick me girl. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ™„

I cannot understand why no one is stepping in and sorting this out from a safeguarding point of view her mental age is far less than 20. Her family clearly aren't getting the right help for her otherwise this wouldn't be happening no amount of money is worth this. How social serv have not been involved from her college I just dont know. She is being exploited by many and used as a cash cow. It seems its going to take something bad to happen before those around her wake up. In my opinion all this is concerning and as a parent I would have been seeking help before things got this far with her tik tok

Reactions: 4