Amyroseg3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember on one of her videos she said she was really good at doing make up.
I didn’t realise faux lashes were meant to not be cut down to fit your eye or actually on your lash line 🙃

Reactions: 1
Just found this thread.
Additional needs or not, I can’t stand this girl. She irritating, skanky and gives off real witch vibes.
I don’t think she’s as innocent and naive as people think she is, and if she is, somebody (like her mother) should be stepping in and safeguarding her a little more.

Also, where tf does her money come from? She spends, spends, spends and doesn’t work. She said in a recent video it comes from Dave, John and her mum? Who are Dave and John?

Reactions: 10
Just found this thread.
Additional needs or not, I can’t stand this girl. She irritating, skanky and gives off real witch vibes.
I don’t think she’s as innocent and naive as people think she is, and if she is, somebody (like her mother) should be stepping in and safeguarding her a little more.

Also, where tf does her money come from? She spends, spends, spends and doesn’t work. She said in a recent video it comes from Dave, John and her mum? Who are Dave and John?
She said Dave and John are her sugar daddies. Not sure if she was taking the piss or not. I do hope she was as it’s concerning that a girl with learning difficulties is chatting to perverts online for money. She may have just been saying that as a joke so that people will stop asking how she has so much money.
I do find it strange that she gets a free taxi to college and back every day but she’s able to go to different cities on public transport and go out partying

Reactions: 4
She said Dave and John are her sugar daddies. Not sure if she was taking the piss or not. I do hope she was as it’s concerning that a girl with learning difficulties is chatting to perverts online for money. She may have just been saying that as a joke so that people will stop asking how she has so much money.
I do find it strange that she gets a free taxi to college and back every day but she’s able to go to different cities on public transport and go out partying
For her to be eligible for free taxi service (that’s paid for by her local council) she would have to be claiming PIP I.e have a registered disability/health condition. That’s where her money is coming from. You need to meet a certain criteria to even be eligible for this service, I’m not sure how she is considering there’s no mobility issues with her.

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but I find it disgusting that she spends so much on brand new iPhones, brought a Mac advent calendar, Charlotte tilbury make up! When the likes of the rest of us have to save and think do I really need it cause we don’t have free handouts

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but I find it disgusting that she spends so much on brand new iPhones, brought a Mac advent calendar, Charlotte tilbury make up! When the likes of the rest of us have to save and think do I really need it cause we don’t have free handouts
she also gets gifted loads of makeup, she uploaded a video not too long ago and it was a massive bag on make up. She doesn’t even know how to use it

Reactions: 2
shes just getting cocky and I feel bad but these people would not be her "friends" without her social media following .. do they ever meet and not post her no?

Reactions: 5
For her to be eligible for free taxi service (that’s paid for by her local council) she would have to be claiming PIP I.e have a registered disability/health condition. That’s where her money is coming from. You need to meet a certain criteria to even be eligible for this service, I’m not sure how she is considering there’s no mobility issues with her.
Most councils do do free transport for people with SEND up to 20 if they’re on a course in college and are a certain distance away. I think she absolutely very clearly has SEND so the college is probably far enough away for her to qualify.

Reactions: 2
There is not much about her going visiting sites or any tourist attractions. It’s just all videos of her.

Reactions: 3
I don’t get it, going to Amsterdam and drinking?
I know what I would be doing if I was there 💨💨

I don’t get it, going to Amsterdam and drinking?
I know what I would be doing if I was there 💨💨
but tbf, not everyone enjoys smoking. I went with my other half and he doesn't enjoy doing it, but it's a beautiful place to visit otherwise

Reactions: 3
She takes edibles and I think she vapes too? So she probably will smoke 🍁 especially to impress those two lads that are using her for views