Amyplusbabies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else following? She’s got a lot of issues and I think adding a fourth kid would be a BIG mistake!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I feel like she needs to enjoy what she’s got and give poor Colin some attention before adding another kid in the mix ... deal with her grief etc

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I love following Amy, one of the only mums I follow that doesn’t irritate the tit out of me and doesn’t constantly shove ads down our throats! She’s real, relatable and hilarious.

I think it’s insensitive to say she has ‘issues’- the poor girl has cared for and lost both parents! I wonder how we’d each fair being in her shoes!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I love following Amy, one of the only mums I follow that doesn’t irritate the tit out of me and doesn’t constantly shove ads down our throats! She’s real, relatable and hilarious.

I think it’s insensitive to say she has ‘issues’- the poor girl has cared for and lost both parents! I wonder how we’d each fair being in her shoes!
I love her too. She’s had so much to deal with and I think she’s amazing

Reactions: 15
Gutted when I a saw a thread with Amy's name on, she is lovely, she actually responds to messages, engages with her followers doesn't make you feel like a dick, she is relatable, funny and doesn't give a duck.....plus she doesn't shove ads down your throat and promote the duck out of her business through her page. Pretty good insta "influencer" 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Amy is one of my favourite Instagram people. I love that her ads are few and far between as she says she's not the sort of mum brands want to align with-infact she's far more relatable than any of the actual 'Instamums' and there's quite a few times that I've seen something that her daughter is wearing and I've bought it for mine :)

Reactions: 7
i Bloody love her, I find her really funny & she comes across very down to earth and tells it like it is!! She’s probs my fave insta account

Reactions: 8
I didn’t say I didn’t like her 😂 I just think she needs to chill before another baby.. she’s made it known she’s had problems with Colin since they got married

Reactions: 1
Gutted when I a saw a thread with Amy's name on, she is lovely, she actually responds to messages, engages with her followers doesn't make you feel like a dick, she is relatable, funny and doesn't give a duck.....plus she doesn't shove ads down your throat and promote the duck out of her business through her page. Pretty good insta "influencer" 🤷🏼‍♀️
THIS!!!

I do wonder what she makes of her friend Kerri (life with ivy coco) who has become a total sell out. Used to love following her until the ads became relentless and desperate 😬

Reactions: 4
I didn’t say I didn’t like her 😂 I just think she needs to chill before another baby.. she’s made it known she’s had problems with Colin since they got married
Agreed. She really struggled when Casper was a baby why put yourself through that again.

THIS!!!

I do wonder what she makes of her friend Kerri (life with ivy coco) who has become a total sell out. Used to love following her until the ads became relentless and desperate 😬
Kerri still replies which I like but the ads are annoying tend to just flick through now rather than watch them

I love Amy and you can clearly see her kids are her world! She always replies aswell x

Reactions: 8
Aww sad to see this post 😔 I really like Amy! She’s honest as duck, relatable, a good mum and dosent sugar coat it. She should be proud of herself as us followers know she’s been though awful heartbreak but she’s REAL.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah only if you feed her ego, she’s just like the rest and uses mental illness as an excuse to be a cow, and if she does agree with you then she blocks you, she is as fake as the rest of them

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.