AmyNevFashionDiaries - Amy Neville

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sends out the wrong message to other new moms. Nothing wrong with taking it easy and enjoying your natural body after birth and focusing on your baby. She is so extreme, that outfit is trashy. :sick:

1706725188136.png

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I find her so bloody toxic! My friend saw her in a Pilates class not long after she gave birth and said if she’d looked like that post partum she wouldn’t have been in a Pilates class she’d have been home with her kids

Her legs are looking skeletal...all I see is big lips, fake chest and massive weight loss. :confused:

1706888543710.png

I just don't know how she has time to post so much on the gram, also, I'm sure she buys her followers they look like bots to me

Reactions: 2
Well I’m glad she didn’t break her bone. Could you imagine if she couldn’t work? After going back to work one week post partum it wouldn’t have been fair if she had broke her ankle would it!? Look at the universe looking after it’s very own super mum 😂😩🙈
She’s literally tragic.

Reactions: 3
I have never know someone go on about having kids and working as much as she does! I am sure she is just trying to justify to herself. Honestly…

Reactions: 3
Does the little girl really need that? 🥴 I bet she would prefer to play in the park, or have someone read to her, this is so unnecessary. Mother of the year - teaching her priorities 🥴

1707326885598.png

How sad though....her dream has always been to have a daughter do her nails with her?! :eek: ....

1707332922653.png

Watching the baby would be mom's job, not her 2 and half year old sister's. I bet when they are older she will try get the older girl to look after the younger one, so she won't have to do it :rolleyes:

1707511039468.png

Watching the baby would be mom's job, not her 2 and half year old sister's. I bet when they are older she will try get the older girl to look after the younger one, so she won't have to do it :rolleyes:

View attachment 2746668
She comes across as such an unnatural mum tbh. Looking forward to seeing her navigate the years to come when her girls start showing independence, throw tantrums and have their own interests (if she hasn't stifled them into obedient clones of herself that is)

Children need some stability, she should tone her trips down and let them stay in one place with a proper routine. She is selfish, she knew having children would require life changes. She just wants her life back to the way it was before her two girls came along. :confused:

1707846936612.png

She keeps going on about “not having a car anymore” surely she can afford one?

She definitely needs to lay off the fillers! They’re aging her so badly and the lips 🤦‍♀️ no denying she’s stunning but the surgery needs toning down

IMG_9809.jpeg

She also needs to give up the ‘dear diary’ captions, pretty sure that’s not her USP or the reason she attracts or retains followers.

She definitely needs to lay off the fillers! They’re aging her so badly and the lips 🤦‍♀️ no denying she’s stunning but the surgery needs toning down

View attachment 2765882
She looks like a blow up doll Instagram filter face 😱 Really think she has body dysmorphic disorder since she started tweaking her face she can't see everything looks weird and overdone.

I’m sure she just has a list of 4 topics that she rotates between on her stories, HG, being a working mum, the “big year” coming up and her Nan Zena…at the risk of sounding like a total cow how many times does she need to tell us she was close to her Nan. So was I but I don’t tell everyone every 5 working days

Reactions: 4