AmyNevFashionDiaries - Amy Neville

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t help but think her poor girls are going to grow up with such image issues with her as their mother, and god forbid one of them isn’t “girly” and into bags/makeup etc

Reactions: 3
I guess her daughters have to be picture perfect like her, everything looks too clean and set up for the gram. Also that heavy vase should not be standing on there. Looks like an accident waiting to happen :eek:

1705514529082.png

Reactions: 2
she is so plastic looking....I think she looked better before all the work on her face 🥴

1706043724183.png

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Always complaining about her two babies... she gets tons of help and gets to do whatever she wants.... she gets to model and a hairdresser coming to her house...no sympathy from me. She has it made... 😑

1706117783720.png

• Sick
This girl lives on my estate and she sells EVERYTHING she gets gifted on facebook as soon as she has shared it on her story! Buggies, prams, £70 toys, Sleeping pods. She doesn't sell it cheap either a little of retail!
We live in the same style of house they are just basic new build four beds over three storey. Nice but nothing grand or upper class!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why does she constantly stomp around in all her modelling reels.... 🥴 she is so over dramatic.

1706205836591.png

Why does she constantly stomp around in all her modelling reels.... 🥴 she is so over dramatic.

View attachment 2713827
I'm more concerned that she's going to crick her neck with how much she tosses her head about awkwardly 😂
She stomps like a horse though.
Also she really treats her girls as accessories and comes across as the most unrelatable mum ever.

I’m all for body confidence etc but I’m sorry, I absolutely would not want photos of me and my mum both clearly naked 😂 I’d be traumatised if I came across those in the family album

I’m all for body confidence etc but I’m sorry, I absolutely would not want photos of me and my mum both clearly naked 😂 I’d be traumatised if I came across those in the family album
I’m sorry who and what are those photos for? Also how many weirdos are on the internet and she’s posting those of her daughters who have no say?

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry who and what are those photos for? Also how many weirdos are on the internet and she’s posting those of her daughters who have no say?
this x1000
I would never dream of posting a photo of my kids naked on the internet. The amount of creeps and weirdos out there who take the photos is really insane!
How Will lets her post naked photos of his girls without saying anything is unbelievable

this x1000
I would never dream of posting a photo of my kids naked on the internet. The amount of creeps and weirdos out there who take the photos is really insane!
How Will lets her post naked photos of his girls without saying anything is unbelievable
She's so self obsessed and delusional.. her kids are just accessories to her.. I don't care what she tries to spin this as, but these photos are absolutely not for the Internet. Totally agree she's not even thinking about all the creeps.. Why on earth would she even think this would be appropriate photos to share!?

She's obviously mother of the year 🥴 and those fake lips of her are out of control. That's all I see when I look at her pics.