AmyNevFashionDiaries - Amy Neville

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any chance we could get a thread for "AmyNevFashionDiaries/ Amy Neville'? I've been a member for a while but still classes as "new"

Yes! Obviously doing her best but her “i’m a working mama” spiel is somewhat jarring when her idea of a job / returning to “work” is lying half naked on a bed in the Mayfair hotel. Quiz clothing aside (essentially a market stall brand), who are these labels she’s working with and how are these jobs paying for the excessive amount of designer clobber and shoes for her and the baby (and her new passion for buying “diamonds”)? Her partner works in finance but isn’t senior enough to fork out for everything and whilst daddy Neville paid for the flights to Dubai, he seems to live an otherwise relatively normal life in the Midlands. Is she a porta potty girl?

Reactions: 3
Yes! Obviously doing her best but her “i’m a working mama” spiel is somewhat jarring when her idea of a job / returning to “work” is lying half naked on a bed in the Mayfair hotel. Quiz clothing aside (essentially a market stall brand), who are these labels she’s working with and how are these jobs paying for the excessive amount of designer clobber and shoes for her and the baby (and her new passion for buying “diamonds”)? Her partner works in finance but isn’t senior enough to fork out for everything and whilst daddy Neville paid for the flights to Dubai, he seems to live an otherwise relatively normal life in the Midlands. Is she a porta potty girl?
Did a quick Google. Her dad manages the Leicester City FC finances and apparently co-owns one of the biggest property development companies in England. She never has to worry about money for as long as she lives. 🙄

She is so desperate for everyone to know she bought her own designer wardrobe and is a working mum despite coming from a background of money and Whilst having a nanny. So glad there is a thread for her

Reactions: 4
Aw I love following Amy I think she’s actually genuine
Though sometimes I am 😱 when she shares her daughters wardrobe ha
But yes the proposal seemed a bit out the blue almost? Felt like a casual mention on stories

Reactions: 1
The pregnancy announcement wasnt much of a surprise she had a miscarriage not long ago so it was clear they were trying.

The proposal clearly wasn’t instagram worthy and just a quick rushed post.

I feel like she just constantly writes the exact same thing in all of her stories. ‘Working mum’ ‘dont depend on a man’ ‘love your job’ ‘i worked hard to buy all my things’ etc. etc.

Did anybody know she is a working mum!? Yes honey you’ve had a nanny from day one.

Also, stop banging on about working with a one week old. It’s actually weird and not achievable for many of us other WORKING mums.

So glad I found this thread she really grates on me.

Reactions: 4
She says the same damn thing all day everyday. We KNOW you feel sick ffs

Sorry not diminishing HG I had it and I was a mess but she properly grates on me

I also had it and was hospitalised for several weeks. I relate to how she is feeling as I too wished for a miscarriage at one point just to stop the sickness. With that said, I didn’t openly go on a platform with half a million followers and essentially say I wanted to terminate. Imagine how this poor child will feel when older should she go through with it. Raising awareness is one thing, sharing your deepest and innermost thoughts should, in my opinion, be kept between your closest confidants

I also had it and was hospitalised for several weeks. I relate to how she is feeling as I too wished for a miscarriage at one point just to stop the sickness. With that said, I didn’t openly go on a platform with half a million followers and essentially say I wanted to terminate. Imagine how this poor child will feel when older should she go through with it. Raising awareness is one thing, sharing your deepest and innermost thoughts should, in my opinion, be kept between your closest confidants
I can understand the fleeting thought in your head when you're in the depths of it. She has put it on Instagram sooo many times to all those people she says the same thing everytime, it just feels wrong to read it

Reactions: 2
Instead of moaning about it on instagram, which I do understand how she’s feeling, why doesn’t she write to her local MP and share her experiences with the NHS & how this isn’t taken seriously 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
You know start the change. Not moaning.

I don’t understand why she doesnt take the time to rest and be sick and get herself sorted rather than post paragraphs after paragraphs on instagram about how sick she is.
I also have to agree that even suggesting termination when you have that many followers is a terrible thing to do. She could have people following her who miscarriaged/ are struggling to get pregnant. Its one thing to think something and another to post it for half a million people.

When I felt really sick at my worst I couldn't even look at my phone, typing all those long long paragraphs and reading her phone for hours won't be helping!!!