AmyNevFashionDiaries - Amy Neville

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I am
Not sure what she fully expected with a less than 2 year age gap! Of course 2 are more hard work.

And the woe is me complaining because the poor baby is in hospital, get over yourself.

Def not showing off #humblebrag #worshipme for being mum of the year to 'two under two' and a model and juggling her career whilst also being such an involved mum.. I mean hats off to her for going to hospital with her own child and sacrificing her career.. Because she does need to be posting pictures of herself 24/7 #nodaysoff and we were so desperately missing her updates. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Is she having an absolute bubble?
Her sick child is next to her yet she feels the need to spout the same old bullshit. How about put your phone down and be there for your girls?

I wouldn’t be able to even breathe if my children were sick to that degree.

Absolute moron obviously doesn’t know what to do with herself if she’s not prancing around London in front of a camera.

I’m sure she just has a list of 4 topics that she rotates between on her stories, HG, being a working mum, the “big year” coming up and her Nan Zena…at the risk of sounding like a total cow how many times does she need to tell us she was close to her Nan. So was I but I don’t tell everyone every 5 working days
Her daughter is the hospital and she’s posting this? Is she joking?
Bingo for this 😅

also saying she had no maternity pay so had to go back to work? Happy to be corrected but isn’t everyone regardless of job/money entitled to statutory maternity pay? I feel like she says it to make out she’s a ‘boss babe’ going back to work a week after having a baby

I've never seen anyone making so many whiny complaining posts about their children...it's disgusting really..... :sick:

Reactions: 2
Let’s be honest, the amount of money her parents have she was never going to be tight for cash if she took time off work. Maybe she might have had to shop for her girls in Zara Kids or Primark rather than Gucci shock horror

My friend goes to the same Pilates studio and she was absolutely livid they were posting her all over their socials about doing their classes 5 weeks post c-section. I don’t think you’re even supposed to be lifting your baby until 6 weeks?

Reactions: 1
My friend goes to the same Pilates studio and she was absolutely livid they were posting her all over their socials about doing their classes 5 weeks post c-section. I don’t think you’re even supposed to be lifting your baby until 6 weeks?
That's insane. She clearly cares more about looking good after birth rather than being healthy.. Was it a bring your baby to pilates class or was she narcissistic enough to go on her own and leave the baby with someone else? 😱

That's insane. She clearly cares more about looking good after birth rather than being healthy.. Was it a bring your baby to pilates class or was she narcissistic enough to go on her own and leave the baby with someone else? 😱
Well given my friend doesn’t have children I’m going to say highly unlikely the baby was there

• Wow
Can't she at least dress down at an Easter event with her kids? why the giant stilettos? jeans and some trainers with a cute top would do? she is so over the top 🥴

1711295475839.png

Can't she at least dress down at an Easter event with her kids? why the giant stilettos? jeans and some trainers with a cute top would do? she is so over the top 🥴

View attachment 2834491
So impractical..literally no one else was wearing ridiculously high heels bar Annabel Karmel and she's not running around after young kids. I get the feeling it's always the Amy Nev show.. The kids are just accessories

Reactions: 2
Well she managed to terrify both of these babies 🤦‍♀️ 🥴 🙁 ugh spend time with them doing fun things, not shilling some garbage. She's ridiculous in her high heels and stupid mask.

1711397031743.png

• Haha
What a role model! maybe she should fill up her daughter's cabinets with books and educational things? :rolleyes: 🥴 priorities ....

1712421555129.png

1712421647518.png

1712422198528.png

she is so brainless...

1712422230002.png

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Any fool can buy Dior biker boots for their child, doesn’t say you work in fashion - just that you have more money than sense.

And I say this as someone who works in fashion (and who has worked with Amy 🙃)

Any fool can buy Dior biker boots for their child, doesn’t say you work in fashion - just that you have more money than sense.

And I say this as someone who works in fashion (and who has worked with Amy 🙃)
Ohhhhh any gossip? Is this genuinely how she is? She strikes me as someone who’s likely to get annoyed if they don’t get their own way. Although financially her and her fiancé must be doing pretty well

I find it really odd the girls seem to literally have no toys? I’m not sure if she just carefully curates what she shows and has a huge toy mess in a corner but the house bits she shows are immaculate with no toys in sight and then some Disney shows on the tv