amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to come on just to see what everyone was saying about the baby 😂
It is the ugliest baby iv ever seen!! There is certainly something wrong with it surely! Such an odd face 😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Had to come on just to see what everyone was saying about the baby 😂
It is the ugliest baby iv ever seen!! There is certainly something wrong with it surely! Such an odd face 😱😂
Doesn’t help when she side parts the hair like an 80 year old man

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The dog acts like it's got shell shock, probably got PTSD from her warbling...

Apologies in advance to anyone offended but Elle Hannah is the most awkward sounding name ever. It sounds like a Viking burial plot 🥴 and her saying it in her accent... bleeping hell 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
T

Apologies in advance to anyone offended but Elle Hannah is the most awkward sounding name ever. It sounds like a Viking burial plot 🥴 and her saying it in her accent... bleeping hell 🤦🏼‍♀️
The baby looks constantly startled and wide eyed probably from all the sugar from sweetie sues that amys guzzling

• Haha
T
The baby looks constantly startled and wide eyed probably from all the sugar from sweetie sues that amys guzzling
It'll need a sugar rush to get over the shock of what it's been born into.. she will be the most overbearing weird mum ever 😳🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Omg it reminds me of the ride Valhalla at Blackpool now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly! Do they realise they can post other stuff other than BF 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s painful watching those stories. Just put it away. One post is enough to announce to the world 😂

Reactions: 2
We are due her birth story soon god help us all u bet her vlogs show her crowning 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Why would anyone want to share their birth videos on Instagram?! Am I the only person that couldn’t give a shite about someone else’s birth story, let alone see video clips. I’m sure those sisters aren’t quite right🤢

Reactions: 8
Nothing against breastfeeding mothers I know it’s one of the most natural things ever, it doesn’t offend me.

But... so is having a tit, and people don’t post that over social media 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s not normal.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Honestly, I'm all here for normalising breastfeeding, talk about it, the struggles and the highs but I do not need to see her tit out every single day.

Also, Amy, NO ONE wants to hear about your birth story.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.