amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s mean to comment on babies but this is tattle life after all... I think the baby is really odd looking 😂😳
Thank you for taking one for the team... let's be honest we all thought it *burns in hell* 🤦🏼‍♀️🤐 it will grow into it's face in a few months I'm sure

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m so pleased I’m not the only one that thought the pic wasn’t very flattering 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My kids weren’t the best looking things when they were born. Think Winston Churchill. But I did see the pic of her baby and go “oh my days... 😬🙈”. Babies are all the same when they’re born. It’ll even out in a few months lol. What a head of hair! Nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is Hannah around Amy’s?! Hannah had Adam’s Mum around the other day aswell. If you’re gonna go around, then at least don’t post a photo!

Reactions: 9
Thank you for taking one for the team... let's be honest we all thought it *burns in hell* 🤦🏼‍♀️🤐 it will grow into it's face in a few months I'm sure
I feel bleeping awful for thinking it but you know TikTok when they show you a photo of a strange looking baby on FaceTime it reminds me of that!! I’m so glad I’m not the only one who thought it & she may be a cutie in a few months .. hopefully

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yet again the rules don’t apply to them. It really pisses me off when some think they’re above the law. Hardly very safe when Hannah was at her mil yesterday and Amy’s been in hospital. Totally thoughtless.

Reactions: 8
I feel bleeping awful for thinking it but you know TikTok when they show you a photo of a strange looking baby on FaceTime it reminds me of that!! I’m so glad I’m not the only one who thought it & she may be a cutie in a few months .. hopefully
She will bless her. She's got a lovely head of hair. Must get that from her mum Amy does have lovely long thick hair

Reactions: 1
They will no doubt spout the bollocks of being in a "work" bubble when anyone calls them out dx

Reactions: 3
Funny though cause it’s a ‘support our small sweet business, that we can’t open atm because of Covid’. Well if people like you were following the rules from the start, your business might of been able to open sooner!

Reactions: 4
I'd be more worried that her aunty Hannah has just shared her whole naked body for the world to see on social media. I think she's an absolute disgrace for doing that... that poor baby is 3 days old and rhe world of insta has already seen her whole naked body! They have no boundaries its really upsetting.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I'd be more worried that her aunty Hannah has just shared her whole naked body for the world to see on social media. I think she's an absolute distance for doing that... that poor baby is 3 days old and rhe world of insta has already seen her whole naked body! They have no boundaries its really upsetting.
Just seen this! That’s so so wrong, I’d be disgusted if someone posted that of my child, or any child! I’ve reported it.

Reactions: 8
Just seen this! That’s so so wrong, I’d be disgusted if someone posted that of my child, or any child! I’ve reported it.
I wonder what goes through their head... on an open social media!! A baby a few days old... let me share a naked baby to the weirdos and pedophiles on social media!!!! Absolutely shocked. I would never put my child on social media like that let alone my nieces or nephews !!

Reactions: 7
I wonder what goes through their head... on an open social media!! A baby a few days old... let me share a naked baby to the weirdos and pedophiles on social media!!!! Absolutely shocked. I would never put my child on social media like that let alone my nieces or nephews !!
Omg where did she do this!

Reactions: 1
Amy has now shared Hannah’s stories so clearly doesn’t see anything wrong with it. Shocking honestly!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.