amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with the picture of her holding the packet of nappies... Just weird. I would hope if I asked someone to take a picture of me like that then they would tell me to get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the idea of having a cute little baby is oh so wonderful for her but she’s going to get a shock when reality hits in.

Reactions: 4
Why is she buying size 2 as her first pack of nappies?? My kids were all between 8lb and 9.5lb which is pretty big and still only need the new born size for ages πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Ah I knew she'd have a thread on here! It was hard to find because I was searching her new insta user name.

I don't know how or why I'm following her but I have done for a while now and I should unfollow but it's like a car crash. She's so cringy I can't look away.

Why the duck is she always singing in her stories? With that microphone too, like who does she think she is?

You know she was one of those kids who got a karaoke machine for Christmas and is putting on shows for family and they all sit and smile politely and tell her she's great but in reality they just want it to stop. She's not grown up from that apparently...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah I knew she'd have a thread on here! It was hard to find because I was searching her new insta user name.

I don't know how or why I'm following her but I have done for a while now and I should unfollow but it's like a car crash. She's so cringy I can't look away.

Why the duck is she always singing in her stories? With that microphone too, like who does she think she is?

You know she was one of those kids who got a karaoke machine for Christmas and is putting on shows for family and they all sit and smile politely and tell her she's great but in reality they just want it to stop. She's not grown up from that apparently...
Yes why does she have a microphone actually? Its
Not like she’s in a crowded place πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's got like a full on karaoke machine built into the wall in a cupboard or something ridiculous. If I was her neighbour I think I'd have been round to tell her to STFU by now πŸ™†πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Someone said on here before, very cruelly, that Amy looks like a pug. I laughed long and hard πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's got like a full on karaoke machine built into the wall in a cupboard or something ridiculous. If I was her neighbour I think I'd have been round to tell her to STFU by now πŸ™†πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Someone said on here before, very cruelly, that Amy looks like a pug. I laughed long and hard πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Hahaha that was me πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 2

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ A pug or a Frenchie

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why is she buying size 2 as her first pack of nappies?? My kids were all between 8lb and 9.5lb which is pretty big and still only need the new born size for ages πŸ˜‚
My little boy is almost 1 and he’s still in size 3 πŸ˜‚

I bet she sings at her own wedding.

• Haha
I don’t know this person but always find threads on new people that I wanna check out, can someone update with her newest IG handle please?

Gifted a Β£100 ready filled hospital bag yet she's planning a home birth. Give it away then to one of your followers who put up with your dramatic tit Amy πŸ™„

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Gifted a Β£100 ready filled hospital bag yet she's planning a home birth. Give it away then to one of your followers who put up with your dramatic tit Amy πŸ™„
Is this serious?! Why the hell has she been gifted a hospital bag πŸ˜‚ duck sake.

I don’t understand why anyone would buy a ready made hospital bag surely it’s part of the fun to pack it yourself πŸ€”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.