amy_weightloss_blog #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just loves to share this kid on the tit doesn't she. We get it you BREASTFEED!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She the one causing the bloody headaches 😬

She deffo breast feeds Dave Best as well baybeh Elle Annahhhhh
And every one who comes into the sweetie shop.
Bet I’d you ask if she has milk bottles or milky bars she waps her tit out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s mad how much she over shares o would never put on SM that my whole family was on holiday just bonkers I’d worry about a break in

Reactions: 2
She was laughing at her niece saying margot your ears are sticking out ... I felt like commenting have you seen your own child? OK I'll 🤐
I know bet it wounds her that her sisters kids are so cute and she got Mr Beans love child

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know bet it wounds her that her sisters kids are so cute and she got Mr Beans love child
Lol @ Mr Bean’s love child.
I hoped that babyElleHaNnAH would blossom at a year old like young Leo Quickeden Jake’s lad but it’s not looking that way poor child

Reactions: 5
Lol @ Mr Bean’s love child.
I hoped that babyElleHaNnAH would blossom at a year old like young Leo Quickeden Jake’s lad but it’s not looking that way poor child
I know I feel so evil 🙈 she can't help who her parents are. I think she will later in life. Not holding out much hope for the intelligence side of things though. She's deffo screwed there!

• Haha
I know I feel so evil 🙈 she can't help who her parents are. I think she will later in life. Not holding out much hope for the intelligence side of things though. She's deffo screwed there!
Good job she seems like a pleasant sweet natured child. Hopefully she will blossom as she gets older. So her ma don’t have to constantly filter her. Amy’s body positive except when it comes to HElle who would even bother scrolling through the filters for a BABY

They look like they are on holiday in the Costa del Sol. I would not be booking a proper hot beach holiday to benalmadena in March / April. The temperature is not that warm there at all. I could be wrong but they deffo looked like they were at benalmadena marina.

Reactions: 2
The video Amy posted of Elle walking behind Eden. I feel like you might as well throw me into hell over what I was thinking 😂

Just wish she'd stopped filtering her daughter as much, I swear she looks worse with the filter

• Haha
The video Amy posted of Elle walking behind Eden. I feel like you might as well throw me into hell over what I was thinking 😂

Just wish she'd stopped filtering her daughter as much, I swear she looks worse with the filter
Keep waiting for her to grow into her looks poor kid

• Haha