amy_weightloss_blog #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest reel the jumping 🤣🤣🤣 and I can't cope with chucky on her stories. She's terrifying 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Amy, hun, it’s not a surprise bathroom if you’ve made your parents pay for it. Also hate that they didn’t change the door and haven’t created anywhere in the shower to put shower gel or shampoo so it’ll all just have to go on the floor; could your boyfriend really not have made them a niche

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Amy, hun, it’s not a surprise bathroom if you’ve made your parents pay for it. Also hate that they didn’t change the door and haven’t created anywhere in the shower to put shower gel or shampoo so it’ll all just have to go on the floor; could your boyfriend really not have made them a niche
Glad it's not just me who hates the show off bathroom 😄 the TV just seems pointless too. She literally has one style and one way of designing rooms. Everything she touches looks the same

Reactions: 5
I don’t mind the bathroom and I think they’ve done a good job, the only thing that i can’t understand is why is the shower opening so close to the loo? All that room and it looks like a bit of a squeeze

Reactions: 1
I am calling it. She’s preggo 🤰🏻 The walk in the flowery dress today, back to camera. The way her shacket is wrapped round her on the trampoline 🤨 Just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I am calling it. She’s preggo 🤰🏻 The walk in the flowery dress today, back to camera. The way her shacket is wrapped round her on the trampoline 🤨 Just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️

I thought this a while ago when she was painting elles room and she had that massive cardi on. It wasn’t something you would wear to paint