amy_weightloss_blog #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried but failed. Did you put a max price?
No but the house is up for 200k. It stands out because the others are all like 87k and terraced houses etc. Hers is a 2 bed semi. I just put 2 bedroom house for sale Burnley, and it came up straight away 😳

Reactions: 3
No but the house is up for 200k. It stands out because the others are all like 87k and terraced houses etc. Hers is a 2 bed semi. I just put 2 bedroom house for sale Burnley, and it came up straight away 😳
Same I found it straight away. The main picture is the kitchen

Reactions: 2
If you find her house and then google map it you can find the sisters house too as it’s only up the road. 🤦🏼‍♀️ they really do give too much info away about themselves.

I think the girls are sharing the bed. Looking at the teddy’s on either end of the bed. Or M is in their bed.

• Wow
I found it straight away after that! Thanks!!

Reactions: 1
Couldn’t think of anything worse than going out for cocktails with these morons

• Haha
Have you seen the first and last drinks video? I think some women said that they have had 30 drinks. I was big drinker (trying the whole sober thing at the moment) but even I wouldn’t have a managed that on a night out, I would have been on the floor!

Reactions: 2
Have you seen the first and last drinks video? I think some women said that they have had 30 drinks. I was big drinker (trying the whole sober thing at the moment) but even I wouldn’t have a managed that on a night out, I would have been on the floor!
Wow 30 drinks ! I’m a light weight so I couldn’t even manage 10 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I dunno about you guys but I’ve never seen a dog sucking it’s mothers tit and felt soooo broody 🤷🏻‍♀️

55469AFB-E5B5-40BF-BB8B-A2ADB798C519.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Imagine asking your sister to film your arse so you can upload it to Instagram… weird

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's such a catfish she looks 3 stone heavier in candid shots

I can't cope with how much she's loving herself with that fringe. She'd lick her own fanny if she could

• Haha
Reactions: 9