amy_weightloss_blog #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried but failed. Did you put a max price?
No but the house is up for 200k. It stands out because the others are all like 87k and terraced houses etc. Hers is a 2 bed semi. I just put 2 bedroom house for sale Burnley, and it came up straight away

Reactions: 3
No but the house is up for 200k. It stands out because the others are all like 87k and terraced houses etc. Hers is a 2 bed semi. I just put 2 bedroom house for sale Burnley, and it came up straight away
Same I found it straight away. The main picture is the kitchen

Reactions: 2
If you find her house and then google map it you can find the sisters house too as it’s only up the road. they really do give too much info away about themselves.

I think the girls are sharing the bed. Looking at the teddy’s on either end of the bed. Or M is in their bed.

I found it straight away after that! Thanks!!

Reactions: 1
Couldn’t think of anything worse than going out for cocktails with these morons

Have you seen the first and last drinks video? I think some women said that they have had 30 drinks. I was big drinker (trying the whole sober thing at the moment) but even I wouldn’t have a managed that on a night out, I would have been on the floor!

Reactions: 2
Wow 30 drinks ! I’m a light weight so I couldn’t even manage 10

Reactions: 1
I dunno about you guys but I’ve never seen a dog sucking it’s mothers tit and felt soooo broody

Reactions: 11
Imagine asking your sister to film your arse so you can upload it to Instagram… weird

Reactions: 7
She's such a catfish she looks 3 stone heavier in candid shots

I can't cope with how much she's loving herself with that fringe. She'd lick her own fanny if she could

Reactions: 9