amy_weightloss_blog #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please get chucky child AWAY from margot! You know she's gonna be pinching her under the table on the sly like a psycho for the next ten years
Feel so sorry for Margot. Elle Hannah is a bully

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Late to the party watching the treadmill dance. What a bloody idiot.
She’s such a try hard. Sometimes she acts like a teenager with her dances and stripper outfits.
Then a total grandma with her sandals and getting excited for a night out with her sister. Where the highlight of their night is to watch each other use a breast pump proper odd behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really comes across spoilt doesn’t she !and braggy I hate braggy!
Very. She's not humble, ever. It's the copying and the showing off I can't stand. It'll be on credit for sure, she won't be dropping nearly a grand on a treadmill out of her sweeties money

Reactions: 4
Very. She's not humble, ever. It's the copying and the showing off I can't stand. It'll be on credit for sure, she won't be dropping nearly a grand on a treadmill out of her sweeties money
She comes across so braggy and total show off probably why she doesn’t have any friends

Reactions: 3
Where do they genuinely get their money from? Like they have lovely houses and about 29 prams/pushchairs each, nice cars and work 3hrs a week!!

Reactions: 4
Where do they genuinely get their money from? Like they have lovely houses and about 29 prams/pushchairs each, nice cars and work 3hrs a week!!
Think it’s from Amy’s a successful singing career must be from all the royalties. An baby Chuckys child modelling

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think another big reason she doesn't have friends outside the fam is because she HAS to do/have better than everyone else, like she has to out-do everyone. People like that become so draining.

Reactions: 2
I think another big reason she doesn't have friends outside the fam is because she HAS to do/have better than everyone else, like she has to out-do everyone. People like that become so draining.
She’s a classic Instagramers lives for bragging if I’ve been Tenerife they have been elevenerife

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now she's filming margo at an unflattering angle, she's still 100x cuter than your chucky child amy!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's the look on her face too when she's flopping them about and chucky is hanging off one. Honestly she's not all there is our Denise
Don’t get the purpose of her posting her laying in a ball pit. We get it you breastfeed Chucky.
And your brother dad and brother in law

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The make up 😳 Half her face is bleeping eyebrows.
And I feel so bad, but I agree with all the comments about Chucky. She is creepy AF. I think it's her eyes. Too staring. If I met her in real life I wouldn't trust her!

• Haha
Reactions: 2