amy_weightloss_blog #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t know this thread existed! I literally just came to say that the baby voice she does when she talks to them makes me want to rip my ears out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
COMPLETE chucky vibes! They have the same eyes and frown!
Remember when bloody Ell was born and we were all skirting carefully around the fact she was the weirdest looking baby ever and now we just don’t give a tit😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember when bloody Ell was born and we were all skirting carefully around the fact she was the weirdest looking baby ever and now we just don’t give a tit😂
I wonder what the next kid will look like.
Does Chucky have a sibling.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am really really trying to be kind about ELLE ANNAH but I’m just struggling how much she does look like mr beans lovechild 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am really really trying to be kind about ELLE ANNAH but I’m just struggling how much she does look like mr beans lovechild 🙈
I can’t work out if she’s just unique looking.
It’s the hair cut or the filter she uses. Let hope she blossoms or has a lovely personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t work out if she’s just unique looking.
It’s the hair cut or the filter she uses. Let hope she blossoms or has a lovely personality.
She's grown into her face a bit now but I think she'll always have an interesting look 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anything hannah can do amy can do better...
If they were mates she'd be a frenemie, What's the term for sister?

Reactions: 5
Anything hannah can do amy can do better...
If they were mates she'd be a frenemie, What's the term for sister?
She literally cannot stand Hannah to have anything she doesn't. I'm quite surprised she hasn't had her big wedding yet

Reactions: 9
Can someone please get chucky child AWAY from margot! You know she's gonna be pinching her under the table on the sly like a psycho for the next ten years

• Haha
Reactions: 7