amy_weightloss_blog #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always dress like a stripper. It’s not a good look hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh dear, here we go again! So she came off the diet straight after the hen party? They honestly need help!

Reactions: 1
Oh dear, here we go again! So she came off the diet straight after the hen party? They honestly need help!
The whole family is diet one obsessed. They need to get a grip as they have 3 little girls that need to know there is more to life than what size dress you wear

Reactions: 4
Is she doing slimfast? As a serial dieter who inherited a lot of fucked up ideas around food and weight etc... I am horrified seeing her doing this around her daughter. 😩

Reactions: 4
Is she doing slimfast? As a serial dieter who inherited a lot of fucked up ideas around food and weight etc... I am horrified seeing her doing this around her daughter. 😩
Same she needs some kind of therapy. Poor Elle she will have her on a calorie deficit before she starts school

Reactions: 3
She's such an attention seeking show off. Did anyone see that pathetic poll she put up, showing off her long thick hair asking if she should cut it? As if she's going to cut it She's always swishing it 🙄 She was just fishing for compliments 🙄

Same as when she prances around in those awful naked outfits, and constantly goes on about her tits. She absolutely loves herself. She acts like a spoilt cringe teenager. She's a head

Reactions: 7
Soooooo Cringe.
How old is she late 30s and acting like she’s 12

• Haha
I came straight here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 wonder how many times she filmed that monstrosity. She’s made me instantly hate that song
And still fucked it up completely 😬 she makes me curl up with secondhand embarrassment 😳 hannah is nowhere near as bad as milky mama

Reactions: 6
Isn't she in her 20's 😂🤣
If she is she’s had a bloody hard life. Why are her boobs touching her knee then. Reckon she gets off on her bloke pulling her nipples like in those monkey videos she’s always sharing.

• Haha