Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bobandblu

Amy just HAS to have what everyone else has! I'm convinced that's the reason she had a baby, because her sister had one (I actually like hannah) and anything anyone else can do, Amy can do better!

Reactions: 10

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Every thing she does is for attention.
Her bloke seems to ignore her half the time and her only mate is her sister and Mr Beans love child.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
Hopes we can go back to the no filter life?!???? Um says the one that adds filters to photos and videos of her baby! Nothing is stopping you from not using filters Amy 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Making people guess when it’s already been plastered over Facebook 😂 how much self importance does this girl have?!

• Haha

Nugget11

Just seen on her stories that she was ‘up all night being sick’, funny she didn’t mention that when she was posting videos of the dog and baby earlier but seeing as Hannah put on her stories that she’d been sick, Amy was too 🙄🙄

Somebody hit the nail on the head earlier in the thread when they said that anything anyone else does, Amy has to do too 🙄

Monkey47

VIP Member
Hang on hang on hang on.... she was crying into her phone about her body then today posts herself in a swimsuit 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think she looks lovely in it - I’m not trying to be horrible. It’s shape appropriate and looks to be the right size

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's such a catfish she looks 3 stone heavier in candid shots

I can't cope with how much she's loving herself with that fringe. She'd lick her own fanny if she could

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
She needs therapy not surgery.
She’s going to give daughter some serious body issues.
She already filters a baby she will be putting her on a diet next

• Heart