Amy_lifeafterthebump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the beg now for a communion dress and garden tiles 😒
She’s painful “ I have an appointment with a dress shop” “I hope I find a dress” it’s too ur daughter’s day not yours! She absolutely loves herself this last year or so

Reactions: 1
She’s painful “ I have an appointment with a dress shop” “I hope I find a dress” it’s too ur daughter’s day not yours! She absolutely loves herself this last year or so
I agree I use to love her but she not relatable anymore she goes away more times now and gifted etc

Reactions: 3
I actually hate all that my first holy communion paraphernalia.. absolute bleeping nonsense. It’s out of control now. Holy communion pyjamas, dressing gown, jewellery box 🙄 no bleeping need. The majority of these people do not even go to mass. Ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wow all that she was gifted it’s crazy she really is starting to sicken me now with breaks away and gifted stuff

She thinks she is the only person able to plan and go on a city break . She loves to travel 🙄🙄 that Leon gives me the ick .

Only home from a break away with the girls and now gets a free hotel stay with the family on a Friday night

Complaining about the price of flights to her owned house ? We all have to pay them prices taken our kids on hols 🙄🙄she have it rented out aswell when she isn’t in it

Complaining about the price of flights to her owned house ? We all have to pay them prices taken our kids on hols 🙄🙄she have it rented out aswell when she isn’t in it
They had to stop renting it out due to new laws in turkey or wherever she has it. Sure she is always away most of the time

Here’s this one making a reel of her old “fat” photos 🙄🙄 Jesus Christ change the record love 🙄 she was average size ffs you would swear she was 45 stone the way she goes on

Here’s this one making a reel of her old “fat” photos 🙄🙄 Jesus Christ change the record love 🙄 she was average size ffs you would swear she was 45 stone the way she goes on
Its insulting to people the same size who are fine that size. She's the one with the body dysmorphia, she doesn't need to go giving it to everyone else .

I hate too when instagrammers share workout videos and their form is shocking 🤣 stay in your lane🙈

Why is she saying she gained 4 stone on both pregnancies yet using pics from over a decade ago

SO she got free meal out for the family and invite to emerald park all this weekend they can well afford this as she and himself is away to Spain for a few days also this week and he would be on good wage

• Wow
I remeber her saying she had a chance to move but the picked the turkey house to buy instead . I never heard her talk about a mortage
Oh I never knew that I find it’s all brag brag brag with her lately and lots of free stuff.