Amy_lifeafterthebump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole story about her losing weight. I think it's tone deaf. There was nothing wrong with her weight years ago. How she has come across, is being repulsed by that size of a person. Be it on her or anyone else.

Someone that size could be perfectly confident and happy and see that and grow a complex.

It's such shite for engagement and an ego rub. It's not a drastic change but the damage she could do to others could be.

I

Reactions: 1
She shouldn't be exposing her child like that sitting in just a towel, fair enough if she wants to as an adult but the child shouldn't be put on the internet like that these influencers are very irresponsible with their childrens privacy, it turns my stomach.

Omg so I literally just went to look at her profile and it was open and then she’s made it private!

• Wow
When she's talking it's like she keeps repeating herself over and over 🤦🏻‍♀️ also, did she not say that she just started back working again, how did she get 6 weeks off work so fast?🤔

So not only was she away for like 6 weeks she is now off to electric picnic how does she manage it she must not be sort a few €€ especially with a baby

Anyone following her now? She's in Portugal for their wedding. She bug's the life out of me. Her husband is in the army so they will be loaded from him working abroad.

Anyone following her now? She's in Portugal for their wedding. She bug's the life out of me. Her husband is in the army so they will be loaded from him working abroad.
yes they got married here first the legal part and away now in Portugal for the other wedding I say they be away all summer between Portugal and turkey.

yes they got married here first the legal part and away now in Portugal for the other wedding I say they be away all summer between Portugal and turkey.
Yep I think that was her plan, said she was in Portugal for a week then Turkey for the summer

Yep I think that was her plan, said she was in Portugal for a week then Turkey for the summer
it would be great not to have worry about money I guess I know he is in a good paid job he never went away at Xmas like she said he was going to. I use to like her not as much now

Excuse my stupidity if this is normal because I genuinely do not know..but do people get that dressed up to go watch the hot air balloons? Is there a reason why?

Excuse my stupidity if this is normal because I genuinely do not know..but do people get that dressed up to go watch the hot air balloons? Is there a reason why?
I think she looks so out of place especially as the others are dressed normal, she’ll look ridiculous in the pictures in years to come

Totally normal in cappadocia they do professional photo shoots there at the balloons. People go in their wedding dresses 😂

I see she has set up her own business not mad looking at the pjs for kids
And how many times did kozykids (another Irish company) send her those exact style sleepsuits for FREE for her kids?!
What a slap in the face for them.

Reactions: 2
And how many times did kozykids (another Irish company) send her those exact style sleepsuits for FREE for her kids?!
Very true she has gone a bit up her arse I think all the things she is gifted.

I would buy from kosy kids or baby boo over some random blogger . Has she mention safety tests on them ? Wasn’t baby boo ones stoped for a wile as they failed the safety tests and had to have them redone .