Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocked there isn’t already a thread about this one. She is constantly buy buy buying, even during lockdown. Dim as a solar lamp after a cloudy day. Opinions?

Reactions: 11
My least favourite you tuber, so boring just sits in the same place in her house with a camera .... yawn!

Reactions: 8
the most boring YouTuber unsubscribed years ago. Watched a recent video the other day and she's still dull as dishwater and just as vacuous

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe how quiet this thread is. Is she just an unknown, Or do people not mind her?

Reactions: 3
Oh god she is dull dull dulll, couldn’t get through one video.. Her voice grates Is grating and her constant pouting is off putting

Reactions: 6
Her voice goes through me like nails on a blackboard. 😩😩 Seems to post the same content constantly even before lockdown. The way she talks about Bradly really irritates me too. Had to unfollow her on Instagram and unsubscribe from YouTube too.

Reactions: 4
Sorry didn’t make much sense in my previous post, I blame tiredness. 😂

Reactions: 1
So glad to finally find a thread on her!! She’s so thick 😭 every other word is ‘literally’ 🤦🏻‍♀️
And going from her recent haul video she seems to think ‘Comfort’ is the actual name for fabric softener (it was actually Lenor she was shilling showing) and not just a brand name. Thick as mince.
Also hate the way she begs for freebies - there was one video a while back where she’d run out of some makeup item (can’t remember what it was now) and mentioned that it was quite pricey so she’d better contact the brand and tell them she’d run out! Cheeky mare.
with all that being said I do think she’s fairly harmless, but it does worry me that so many younger viewers seem to look up to the likes of her. We’re going to have a generation of vapid, lazy idiots who spend their days shopping and trying to blag freebies🙃

She is just really boring... like so boring that I can’t even slate anything about her because it’s just too boring. Shocked she has managed to get such a huge following with absolutely 0 personality! Impressive I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
does she use a filter on her youtube videos? her face / skin always look suspiciously flawless / airbrushed 😒

I’m shocked this is the only thread on her, I’d searched previously when I first discovered her & nothing.
I can’t be the only one who thinks she buys her YouTube followers, almost half a million subscribers & 10k views on a video 🙈 cringe😂

Reactions: 6
I’m shocked this is the only thread on her, I’d searched previously when I first discovered her & nothing.
I can’t be the only one who thinks she buys her YouTube followers, almost half a million subscribers & 10k views on a video 🙈 cringe😂

I agree!

I can’t understand how she’s got nearly 500k on YouTube but on 54k on Instagram.

When you looks at Elle derby she has roughly the same on both platforms something doesn’t add up!

Also she made such a fuss about them getting a house then on the house tour says they are renting! Which isn’t a big deal but the way she went on was like they were buying their dream home!

Had to unsubscribe. Her thickness and bimboness would literally put me in a bad mood ha

• Haha
Also she made such a fuss about them getting a house then on the house tour says they are renting! Which isn’t a big deal but the way she went on was like they were buying their dream home!
Oh yeah I didn’t realise they weren’t buying! As you say nothing wrong with that at all but she definitely made it sound like they were, she’s been dropping hints for months 🤦🏻‍♀️

just watched her cleaning video in the new house (which is actually just one big plug for bleeping desenio AGAIN what a shock!) and this is a petty moan but it really annoys me when they faff about for ages at the start making coffee etc. She didn’t start any actual ‘cleaning’ until 2 minutes into the video

Reactions: 5
just came across her latest video.

if this sounds a bit Harsh sorry..but she comes across as such a bimbo.

also what is with the caked make up!? I didn’t wear that much make up on my wedding day. she wants to look glam but she comes across as a bit cheap looking?

Reactions: 5
I agree!

I can’t understand how she’s got nearly 500k on YouTube but on 54k on Instagram.

When you looks at Elle derby she has roughly the same on both platforms something doesn’t add up!
Agree! She gets very little engagement from her YouTube, like you say compared to Elle or other accounts with similar stats!
That’s probably why hardly any brands work with her, they’ll see right through bought subscribers/followers!

Also agree with the renting thing, I’ve not watched any of her videos in a while but the last I did see she absolutely made out like it was their dream home!

I think some of these “influencers“ just move house for more content 😂

Her new video popped up on my feed and gave it a watch, does she do anything other than pamper routines?

Noticed a comment with someone calling her out on no labelling the video and promoting another similar product in a previous video, and she actually replied which is suprising, have a little respect for her for that.

Reactions: 2
Jesus those eye lashes in the boots haul :eek: They are touching her eye brows! 😂

Last edited:
Does she do anything other than cozy get readys with me!? She will literally take on any brand deal. She will prob sell her gran for a quick buck.

also i know i have said it before but what is with the heavy clown make up EVERYDAY!? Its the same boring caked on look.

I honestly don't think she's capable of putting out any other content than pamper routines and cosy days.

It really annoys me how when she's talking she always says 'I done' instead of 'I did' example 'I just done my nails' :rolleyes:

The amount of ads in her you tube videos is beyond a joke too!

Reactions: 7