Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's already trying to monetize these babies. Creating an amazon store front for 'mama to be'
It's madness. She's a first time mum barely into pregnancy.

Does she realise she's not playing dolls house and dress up? They can't even look after the dogs. And they're going to have actual babies to look after! 😲

It's all for content and the £££. It's so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And stealing GLM beach reveal, the girl still doesn't have an original thought. Wonder if she'll ask her followers for name ideas.

Reactions: 7
And stealing GLM beach reveal, the girl still doesn't have an original thought. Wonder if she'll ask her followers for name ideas.
She's a dick and wait til she has zero time to film or put 20 layers of tit on her face...... Motherhood will shock her into real life. She's a materialistic bimbo and needs to realise that life is NOT seeking acknowledgement from strangers through a bloody camera lens...... WAKE UP WALKER

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Now she is engaged lol
Conveniently filmed claiming she didn't know while copying Gemma Louise Miles filming reels and Ellie Swift.... It's so pretentious budget acting it knocks me sick. Wait til real life parenthood kicks in.... That's the real shits and giggles.. No more time for playing Miss Movie Maker

• Sick
  • Heart
Wait til real life parenthood kicks in.... That's the real shits and giggles..
It's all shits and giggles, till someone giggles and shits :LOL::poop::oops: times two!
No time for those 3 hour morning routines anymore, and her beloved hair (extensions!) well they are going to be used as towels for sticky hands and the always present throw up.
I hope the views are worth ruining two innocents lives. So done with "influencers" having kids to boost their failing channels.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So insulting to anyone with fertility issues. Can't believe she actually said she wanted to 'manifest her baby' so she got a wooden sign made with baby Donaldson on it. She'll be saying she manifested twins next....🙄

That's right anyone who can't fall pregnant you just not manifesting hard enough lovelies...

If she's lying about it and got it made after she knew, she's made an error of judgment with her manifest tit.

• Sick
  • Heart
So insulting to anyone with fertility issues. Can't believe she actually said she wanted to 'manifest her baby' so she got a wooden sign made with baby Donaldson on it. She'll be saying she manifested twins next....🙄

That's right anyone who can't fall pregnant you just not manifesting hard enough lovelies...

If she's lying about it and got it made after she knew, she's made an error of judgment with her manifest tit.
She IS full of tit anyway..... Pretentious and vacuous airhead

Reactions: 8
Urgh can imagine the voice she will put on to talk to her babies already...Are you excited?? You want to go wee wee?? Do you want daddy to feed you?? Mummy needs a pamper day 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

2 of her sisters had fertility treatment for their children. 1 was post cancer & the other has gynae issues. I’m fairly certain she has too…….

Reactions: 5
Wow, I've not followed / watched Amy for years and I come for a little mooch and shes got TWINS?!
Also she looks like shes lost quite a bit of weight on her face, jokes a side she looks completely different from when I found her a few years back!

Reactions: 2
Oh wow. This woman is getting such a rude awakening. Shes used to doing duck all "pamper day all day every day" and putting make up for 4 hours per day. I really feel for bradley cause he will be the one suffering. Twins. Shes too lazy to take her little dogs on a walk to get them potty trained. Im in for this ride.

• Haha
Oh wow. This woman is getting such a rude awakening. Shes used to doing duck all "pamper day all day every day" and putting make up for 4 hours per day. I really feel for bradley cause he will be the one suffering. Twins. Shes too lazy to take her little dogs on a walk to get them potty trained. Im in for this ride.
I know right..... I thought EXACTLY the same 😂🤣 She reckons she's still gonna give lots of content...... Righto Amy. You don't come first anymore.. Fun times ahead!! 🤣

Reactions: 5
I really shouldn’t do it to myself, it’s like watching a car wreck… but sleeping all the time when pregnant 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ in the real world the rest of us have full time jobs!!
And this house, have the finally purchased???

She's an absolute joke. Must be nice to move into a lovely clean house, looked after by the last tenants. All the aesthetic bullshit.

The last house is a mess, left a load of rubbish, garden's a state. They'd moved onto the next new home and were willing to lose their deposit rather than leave the house in decent condition. It's disgusting behaviour. She's not famous enough i don't think but Id love the local paper to run a story

It's about time these influencers got called out on their lying behaviour.

• Heart
She's an absolute joke. Must be nice to move into a lovely clean house, looked after by the last tenants. All the aesthetic bullshit.

The last house is a mess, left a load of rubbish, garden's a state. They'd moved onto the next new home and were willing to lose their deposit rather than leave the house in decent condition. It's disgusting behaviour. She's not famous enough i don't think but Id love the local paper to run a story

It's about time these influencers got called out on their lying behaviour.
How do you know she left the last house in a mess?, I do believe you they look the type. Dogs never go out just use the garden and they never clear up - the neglect the dogs will get when the twins arrive is worrying poor little things
---
I really shouldn’t do it to myself, it’s like watching a car wreck… but sleeping all the time when pregnant 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ in the real world the rest of us have full time jobs!!
And this house, have the finally purchased???
No its rented and not the greatest - I was expecting something marvellous the way she went on - infact I do not think I would accept it like that I would have asked for it to be painted and cleaned before I moved in

What’s wrong with these influencers being “obsessed” with everything. I stopped watching Amy a few years ago but just watched the moving vlog and in the space of a few minutes she has said she is “obsessed” with the tiles, with the coffee station, with the velvetiser…. And I haven’t even gotten to the end yet. Brainless, the lot of them.

• Heart
What’s wrong with these influencers being “obsessed” with everything. I stopped watching Amy a few years ago but just watched the moving vlog and in the space of a few minutes she has said she is “obsessed” with the tiles, with the coffee station, with the velvetiser…. And I haven’t even gotten to the end yet. Brainless, the lot of them.
Absolutely 💯 👏

Reactions: 4