Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says how’s she’s thankful for followers and asks people to engage with her on social media platforms but she barely ever replies to people that have questions.. im sorry but that just seems like half a job. She wants to put stuff out there but can’t be bothered to actually interact with the people that keeps her in her ‘job’ 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That house tour was an insight! 23 different fragrance products just in the downstairs floor of her house! Apparently she's into scents. I can't imagine it smells amazing. Surely all the fragrances clash. Those poor dogs living in that, I'm surprised she's not accidentally poisoned them with all those chemicals. Plus she's always complaining about allergies......

Then going on about how they've outgrown the kitchen, so small, tiny etc etc.... and going to move next year... and she knows what she wants. Wonder if she's looked at the house prices of the ones she wants! Obviously doesn't matter as she'll manifest it of course! She's delusional and has no gratitude. They're 2 people and 2 dogs in a perfectly adequately sized 3 bedroomed house!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She and her home always look like they smell and eye bleeping spy took up most of her video…. Unsubbed

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Run out of content, views are down, so they're moving house. It'll be another rental. So she still won't be able to do much.

Current landlord won't like how they leave that house. Bradley has dug the lawn up as they were going to AstroTurf! I'd love to see an article about the crap state Amy is going to leave that home in. About time these influencers got called out.

I hate watching her filming and driving. She loves herself so much she keeps looking at the camera rather than the road, it's so dangerous. Hopefully she gets pulled over by the police.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
11 pairs of shoes for one holiday!? The amount of stuff she's packed is crazy. Don't get me started on the jewellery....

• Haha
11 pairs of shoes for one holiday!? The amount of stuff she's packed is crazy. Don't get me started on the jewellery....
She's like the female version of Mr T with all them fukin necklaces and bracelets.... Also, when you're on holiday, you need to be fresh faced not trowel on tons of make up!! Get the sun on your skin and get some vitamin D which is essential and STOP giving out bad advice for everyone to block the sun by applying cancerous SPF!! These bimbo 'affluencers' have more money than sense....... 🙄

Reactions: 3
I sense trouble in paradise! That latest holiday vlog, Bradley seems disconnected and in places pissed with her imo.
No lovey dovey shots of the 2 of them either like she normally does.

Reactions: 2
I sense trouble in paradise! That latest holiday vlog, Bradley seems disconnected and in places pissed with her imo.
No lovey dovey shots of the 2 of them either like she normally does.
Haven’t seen it, but wouldn’t surprise me if she was pregnant before end of the year though, usually when there are signs of disconnect with influencer relationships, a baby arrives shortly

OMG what’s up w/ these type of pregnancy announcements!? 🤣 Them two on the 🏝 🥴 w/ those cheap signs… 🤣 So artistic, so trendy, so wonderful..NOT! Just duck off!

Reactions: 6
Oh Dear Lord those poor babies.
She's probably hoping he'll propose now!
I honestly can't see her coping with one baby let alone twins. where will she put them? in her makeup room? will they fit her aesthetic? Poor Bradley will be working overtime to afford this and then coming home to do the housework and look after the babies. I hate to say it but they will be just another prop for Amy, that she will become bored of when she realises just how much time and selflessness babies need.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her mum is a midwife and former childminder, 2/3 of her sisters have at least 2 kids and her wider family have all had babies in like the last year - I do think she’ll be fine with twins. Might actually give her back some purpose and genuine personality. Here’s hoping.

It's going to be really interesting to see how such a selfish, self absorbed person, will manage not just one but two babies....
Of course videos will be full of lies and portrayed as 'wonderful' anyway.
It's worked for her so far - content babies, views are up on that video! 🙄

Oh and all the 'you'll make wonderful parents" comments have appeared. Amy is so immature, sensitive and needy. She's got a lot of growing up to do and some therapy would help if she wants to be a good parent.

God these influencers are really popping them out left right and centre🙄🤣 it’s like they’re buying babies on Amazon

• Haha