Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gym-Photo of a drink-Opens a parcel
How is she even making a living? Her outgoings must be twice than what she makes. She doesn't need to keep showing the same stuff over and over again we get you go to the gym, drink a ginger shot, have breakfast, have a coffee and then a busy day of work. Why doesn't she show us this "busy day" unless it consists of her on the sofa watching TV until Bradley comes home from work to cook tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gym-Photo of a drink-Opens a parcel
How is she even making a living? Her outgoings must be twice than what she makes. She doesn't need to keep showing the same stuff over and over again we get you go to the gym, drink a ginger shot, have breakfast, have a coffee and then a busy day of work. Why doesn't she show us this "busy day" unless it consists of her on the sofa watching TV until Bradley comes home from work to cook tea.
Gay Boy Braddlleeeeyy.... Sounds like he's been sucking helium out of Luke Catleugh's bumhole

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know why I watch Amy’s content, I feel like I’m watching someone with a serious shopping addiction but justifies it by calling it ‘work’. Wears very over the top outfits for the most mundane tasks (going to Tesco)
The amount of pjs and ‘active wear’ she has must be insane!🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t know why I watch Amy’s content, I feel like I’m watching someone with a serious shopping addiction but justifies it by calling it ‘work’. Wears very over the top outfits for the most mundane tasks (going to Tesco)
Pretentious as fook too

Reactions: 4
I watched her weekend vlog from 5 days ago and she filmed it Sat-Mon and I swear she went to Tesco every day too! Who's got the money or time? If I forget something, I cba and it'll have to wait till the next weekly shop 😂

Freya Farrington lives in shops and online shopping matrix...... It's beyond ridiculous yet these influencers want to be relatable?? By throwing money around like its grown on trees 💰💷🤑🙄

Reactions: 5
(1st time poster on here). Has anyone noticed in her latest Zara vlog she’s lied about her size. She says she’s a 10-12 but you can see clearly on the Zara tag it’s a 42 which is a UK 14. I only feel sad for her that she feels like she needs to lie about this in order to ‘fit in’ it’s so damaging to see. Amy embrace your size 14 jeans girl!! X

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Yeah s
(1st time poster on here). Has anyone noticed in her latest Zara vlog she’s lied about her size. She says she’s a 10-12 but you can see clearly on the Zara tag it’s a 42 which is a UK 14. I only feel sad for her that she feels like she needs to lie about this in order to ‘fit in’ it’s so damaging to see. Amy embrace your size 14 jeans girl!! X
[/QUOTE yeah she used to do this all the time. It's sad as there is nothing wrong with that size. She has lost weight and looks great but she's not a size 10 and that's ok. I'm a size 12-14 and still slim. I swear size 10 clothes have got smaller also, whenever I see them hanging in a shop they look super tiny.

Reactions: 2
It allllll gets returned guys
She literally admitted taking it all back in her vlog. She gets glammed up takes videos and froths over items, encouraging others to buy them and then takes it all back LOL. Also her insta videos are making me CRINGE so bad, the side smiles - i simply can’t.

Can you imagine being the cashier in her local Zara?! “Here she is again to return”😂

Also, who the duck wears that much makeup to the gym?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you imagine being the cashier in her local Zara?! “Here she is again to return”😂

Also, who the duck wears that much makeup to the gym?!
No serious working out warrants ANY make up or fancy hair do..... She's all about show for the gym and anywhere infact

Reactions: 2
Can't imagine how much make up and fake tan is on all the clothes she returns, only to be sent to the landfill. Has she ever bought anything preloaded or even be in a second hand shop. Also how many flipping cups and glasses does she needs? I swear she buys new every week for her hallway photo. Nah nothing like the lifestyle I want to live, all consumption and no sustainability.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Never have I seen someone that is so self obsessed. Yesterday " I need some me time" Jeez that's all she has , time to not bother coming down from being upstairs till mid morning as it has taken her that long to slap the mask on, and curl her hair and all the rest of the twaddle, she then says want a wee wee" to the poor little dogs who never ever get walked - only once in a blue moon and she vlogs that with Bradley. They really should not have animals they are too lazy. She then goes out to get her nails done ( every two weeks) and sits at the salon all afternoon and Bradley comes and meets her so they can go to Primark and Nandos - all this time those poor dogs are alone in the palace of neutral colours - its just not fair she is sooooooooooo selfish and quite cruel

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Never have I seen someone that is so self obsessed. Yesterday " I need some me time" Jeez that's all she has , time to not bother coming down from being upstairs till mid morning as it has taken her that long to slap the mask on, and curl her hair and all the rest of the twaddle, she then says want a wee wee" to the poor little dogs who never ever get walked - only once in a blue moon and she vlogs that with Bradley. They really should not have animals they are too lazy. She then goes out to get her nails done ( every two weeks) and sits at the salon all afternoon and Bradley comes and meets her so they can go to Primark and Nandos - all this time those poor dogs are alone in the palace of neutral colours - its just not fair she is sooooooooooo selfish and quite cruel
She lives in cloud cuckoo land.... The Joan Collins of Essex

• Haha
Reactions: 9