Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know how the ‘light’ make up look appears to have eye shadow?! I’m assuming it’s just the full lashes?! (I’ve never been a lash gal!)

Reactions: 4
Her whole life is just about how she looks and what she buys.

It’s all materialistic. Yes it’s nice to have things but this isn’t what life is about. Life is about the people in it. I feel so sorry for her little dogs who should be out walking for miles each day given she’s home all of the time.

Reactions: 13
new gifted couches AGAIN ??? and they don't even fit in her living room properly!? she just never gets it right, too busy trying to fit in she doesn't even know what her style is

• Wow
Reactions: 8
New rugs, new dining table and chairs, new settee, new beauty room furniture...only thing she hasn't changed in the last 6 months is her bedroom. Also her new settees look way more uncomfortable than her corner sofa, the arms are too high. She said she was going to wait until she got a house because they may not fit the new living room. She is NEVER going to buy anywhere with the amount of money she spunks up the walls of her rental. Gym wise she's has 2 treadmills and a cross trainer, now she has weights and a mat, does she have her own plot of land fill as these things are never seen again?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New rugs, new dining table and chairs, new settee, new beauty room furniture...only thing she hasn't changed in the last 6 months is her bedroom. Also her new settees look way more uncomfortable than her corner sofa, the arms are too high. She said she was going to wait until she got a house because they may not fit the new living room. She is NEVER going to buy anywhere with the amount of money she spunks up the walls of her rental. Gym wise she's has 2 treadmills and a cross trainer, now she has weights and a mat, does she have her own plot of land fill as these things are never seen again?
She did say she wanted a new bed! Now Gemma Louise has changed her bedroom, she will too. It's crazy to me how much she changes when it looks fine as it is. I bet she changes those black cushions. They can't even close the living room door now🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
How has her style changed from being a neutral gal to monochrome in the space of a couple of weeks oh I know it’s coz Gemma miles has changed !! Everything is so perfect and nice and cosy and please amy change your vocabulary !! She doesn’t know what to do next it must be very boring in her head

Reactions: 6
Pls can someone clarify on todays vlog again a cosy one at home when she puts the washing in she only puts in scent boosters and fabric softener? Where’s the actual cleaning pod/powder/liquid ?

Reactions: 7
How does she wipe her 4rse with those long fake nails and her long hair all over? She can't step out the door without going for a full glam Miss World look...... Must take at least 10hrs to prep before leaving for Tesco!!

Reactions: 6
How does she wipe her 4rse with those long fake nails and her long hair all over? She can't step out the door without going for a full glam Miss World look...... Must take at least 10hrs to prep before leaving for Tesco!!
Thats funny cause the last video inwatched she was going on about her ‘toned down’ make up look and she is enjoying, I was thinking what has been toned down exactly? She looks the same caked up person she was

• Haha
I've been watching amy for maybe a year now, just wondering as don't think she's ever mentioned that I've seen, but is she unable to go to a shop alone? I mean can she not pop to tesco on her own why does Bradley always need to go? And if she goes into town always a sister, Bradley or her mum will be there...

She thinks pyjamas from The Whie Company are a bargain, reduced from £90 to £54.... Also, the slippers coming in at £39 which look identical to the ones in Primark, Aldi and Home Bargains.. Probably same factory but different label..... No cost of living crisis in their house obviously

I've been watching amy for maybe a year now, just wondering as don't think she's ever mentioned that I've seen, but is she unable to go to a shop alone? I mean can she not pop to tesco on her own why does Bradley always need to go? And if she goes into town always a sister, Bradley or her mum will be there...
Amy is that thick she thinks it's a trend and is copying Gemma Louise Miles as she's stopped going out by herself and lives a cosy hermit lifestyle.

The way she talks like her adenoids are knackered or a nose full of snot she daren't blow out..... The annoying coy 'Bradleeyy' when she says his name... And what is it with himand the way he dresses in all that beige attire too these days?? I think he looks and sounds gay tbh

You know we get hellofresh all the time.
Er nope. Only when they pay you to advertise. The rest of the videos all you mention is gousto.
Her health and wellness journey 😂 you mean on insta the edited/filtered/posed photos. See if my partner lied all the time on their channel/insta. I'd be questioning what else she isn't honest about. When will Bradley wake up. I mean he's obviously wary enough not to commit yet and propose, despite Amy begging and doing cringey tik toks.
The ginger and lemon tonic again and why is her hanging her wet washing out, a cheese grater, and a slush maker content! She seems to only go shopping with others, mainly Bradley. Even though she has all day everyday and he works out the house all day! So so boring.

Reactions: 10
You know we get hellofresh all the time.
Er nope. Only when they pay you to advertise. The rest of the videos all you mention is gousto.
Her health and wellness journey 😂 you mean on insta the edited/filtered/posed photos. See if my partner lied all the time on their channel/insta. I'd be questioning what else she isn't honest about. When will Bradley wake up. I mean he's obviously wary enough not to commit yet and propose, despite Amy begging and doing cringey tik toks.
The ginger and lemon tonic again and why is her hanging her wet washing out, a cheese grater, and a slush maker content! She seems to only go shopping with others, mainly Bradley. Even though she has all day everyday and he works out the house all day! So so boring.
Bradley is a bit odd to me and sounds like he's been suckin on a helium balloon..... Think he might prefer a boyfriend 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can she do at least one vlog where she hasn't got a haul of crap, been the shops with Bumboy Braadleyy or baked some cupcakes and put more buttercream icing on each individual one than there is on a 3 tier wedding cake?? Oh, or one that involves her time lapsed GRWM (cos otherwise it would be like sitting through all of the Harry Potter movies in one chunk) or a 38min 'skincare bedtime routine'..... I mean, does anyone seriously do any of this sh1t in real life??

Reactions: 9
Her insta lately!
A 'be kind always' post. I find the people who post these are the biggest b**tches to other people and just want others to never disagree with them!

A video of her drinking her ginger shot and then it dripping off her lip afterwards 🤢 Is she trying to appeal to a different viewer. Eww.. It's just gross.

And now she's asking for anyone selling tickets to a concert. Is she really that stupid? Quick Google and there are still tickets for sale from the main website! Guessing its for engagement then.

Don't think her channel/insta is doing so well atm Hooray 🎉

• Heart
Her insta lately!
A 'be kind always' post. I find the people who post these are the biggest b**tches to other people and just want others to never disagree with them!

A video of her drinking her ginger shot and then it dripping off her lip afterwards 🤢 Is she trying to appeal to a different viewer. Eww.. It's just gross.

And now she's asking for anyone selling tickets to a concert. Is she really that stupid? Quick Google and there are still tickets for sale from the main website! Guessing its for engagement then.

Don't think her channel/insta is doing so well atm Hooray 🎉
Or it's a photo of her holding a drink in the hallway, some meal Bradley has cooked or a reel of her throwing things onto a chair. This is what she calls work for the week.

Her insta lately!
yes yes yes yes yes

hence why I consider myself an ex-friend!!!!

Reactions: 2