Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rebena Q

@Notorious RBF. I would tell a friend but not say she is orange!! You failing to see my point. If you think Amy is being dishonest fair point. But no trash her looks.
Ive used Hairburst its ok. But not woop woop ok

I used to watch her too. Bought Zafora candles throws..etc. Next time I watched it was new ones. I got wise fast. She went to dentist (me oh something new) till she had a discount code. I have made comments to Amy. So peeps need to get wise. It's a shopping channel. 🤷‍♀️
Call her out if you feel something isnt right. But publically saying orange face dirty nails etc nah. thats mean. I would tell my friend foundation doesn't suit, but not in front of peeps 🙂

Last edited:

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
I'll save everybody the pain of watching todays' "new" vlog. I use new in the loosest sense... We have another Cosy day, more shopping...another dressing gown, (how can one person need so many!) more slippers, another planner....add some "really excited" "literally" and an apology for being materialistic but I'll do it anyway as shopping makes me happy. Lol :LOL:
Think she might want to look up about shopping addiction. Her home is already looking so full with only the 2 of them living there.
She did the same crap as in her pamper videos but just to some music.Then showed us how much she bought herself because its Mother's Day ya know. What is she doing to go through so many pj's, slippers and dressing gowns. 🤔💭

Rebena Q

I just posted on her yt. I hope she doesnt delete it but sees it as constructive criticism. I would never diss how someone looks. That isn't me. But a lot of people loved her previous style and copied her. They probably spent a lot of money. Now she changing up again. Being someone who is in the public eye, I find this irresponsible. I didn't know people bought fake subscribers. Maybe this is why she get so little likes and comments. 😳

alisp

Ladies, are we ready for todays offering? She's promising a funny video where Bradley rates her outfits! She also claims she's been filming lots, so which is it. Time off because she was grieving or time off because she needed to film ( copy ) some videos?

At least I'll be able to watch this video as her camera will be on a tripod, I say watch but I can never really watch her anymore, she's just become such a joke. It's just all about money for her and what company will give her freebies, I'm convinced she sends herself packages and gifts just so she can claim she was sent them.
exactly a bare faced (well caked faced) liar ,.... about taking a break on sunday could believe her on anything ,

EccentricFrog

At this point I don't know why I even try. Sometimes the comments feel like a cult, all saying the same thing, and if you so much have some advice for Amy they start defending her. For your fyi I said if she didn't buy so much she'd be able to afford her dream house easier.

Screenshot_20211001-083531.png

Beee

I really liked her honesty and realness regarding her size/weight in her video today,I actually really liked her in ‘that moment’ and related to her majorly.