Amy Louise Hayde #2 Freddy’s & crop tops. Fleeces went to the swap shop!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a size 10/12 about 60.5kg and I could neveerrrrr wear some of the clothes she does. Maybe it's cos I have no confidence lol

Reactions: 2
She is so over the top for a night out in what I’m guessing is the local pub? Most people wouldn’t put that much make up on for a wedding these days! She’ll come out barely dressed tomorrow then in a manky hoody covered in tan.

Reactions: 2
She is so over the top for a night out in what I’m guessing is the local pub? Most people wouldn’t put that much make up on for a wedding these days! She’ll come out barely dressed tomorrow then in a manky hoody covered in tan.
It’s actually ridiculous she doesn’t go out out no need for that level of dress up or makeup

How unprofessional. Asking your “clients” to message you what time their appt is. How does she not have all the bookings on her phone or a tablet

Attachments

Reactions: 6
How unprofessional. Asking your “clients” to message you what time their appt is. How does she not have all the bookings on her phone or a tablet
Either that or she’s ’no change’ bring correct amount of money. State

Reactions: 1
Why does she always wear body tops and tucked into leggings it just doesn’t look right if your tucking them into something atleast make it jeans and not leggings I don’t know anyone who does that 🙈

Reactions: 3
What is a medium in penneys now 10-12 or 12-14?
12-14 a large is 14-16 and an XL is 18-20. I’m a 16 can get away with some stuff being medium if oversized but in general I’d be a L sometimes get XL as their sizes are all over the place. Tbf that pjs looks oversized so that’s probably why she got a medium but she’s definitely not a 12-14

Reactions: 1