Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she just go to Disney to do report on her every movement there? It doesn't even look like it was gifted so she did it off her own back and spent more time making memories with her Instagram page than her family. She gives the most useless/basic advice as well. We're all capable of going on holiday without Amy's tips and tricks.

Reactions: 17
Yeah I thought that, can’t believe she went on holiday for Stanley’s 1st birthday and seemed to care more about updating Instagram, editing reels and vlogging. It’s sad!!

Reactions: 8
I think she does the reviews with the hopes that she will get sponsored trips in the future.

Reactions: 8
Next time, she’ll take a PowerPoint presentation with her and hunt down whoever runs Disneyland Paris and tell them why they need her to advertise the place. That’s how she got the gig with P&O 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gifted items at Stanley’s OTT first birthday party - ‘I reached out’ of course You did Amy, I’m always shocked that even the birthdays of their children is an excuse for influencers to get stuff for free. and then there is Amy suggesting that rabbit adoption thing she did is in anyway feasible for regular people.

Reactions: 12
Sorry but if she’s laid back then i must be in a coma. Laid back just because she stays up late and sleeps in 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Next time, she’ll take a PowerPoint presentation with her and hunt down whoever runs Disneyland Paris and tell them why they need her to advertise the place. That’s how she got the gig with P&O 🫠
Your joking surely 😂😂🙈 wouldn’t surprise me though

She's just said Stanley sleeps 12 hours overnight (fair enough if you're lucky), naps an hour at lunch and then again in the afternoon, sometimes for 2 and a half hours from half four till seven!! Then he goes back to bed at 8.15?? Even as a parent to a two year old I'm asking is that normal?? lol mine doesn't nap anymore but if she woke up at 7 she would be up till about 3 in the morning!

Reactions: 12
She's just said Stanley sleeps 12 hours overnight (fair enough if you're lucky), naps an hour at lunch and then again in the afternoon, sometimes for 2 and a half hours from half four till seven!! Then he goes back to bed at 8.15?? Even as a parent to a two year old I'm asking is that normal?? lol mine doesn't nap anymore but if she woke up at 7 she would be up till about 3 in the morning!
IF (big if) he does sleep like that, she is drugging him 🤣🤣
---
Any thread suggestions? The length of this thread is giving me anxiety 🤣

Reactions: 4
First thing i was questioning too how is he sleeping that much no wonder she isn't stressed and then she is barely with him and has so much help

Reactions: 6
And 3 bottles a day with the mountains of food. No wonder the poor lad sleeps so much, he’s in a food coma. Still say there’s something not right there!

Reactions: 13
Made a new thread:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.