Amy Hart #2 Why is Amy Hart an icon please?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asking if she would every move abroad. Of course she wouldn't. She'd have to parent her own child. Besides, if she lived within 10 minutes of each grandparent and aunty and uncle, Stannerz will be too

Reactions: 10
lurked for a while on this thread, I really wanted to like Amy, especially when she went on love island as her dad has worked many many of my families funerals, he’s who we go to for every one of them and he is honestly the loveliest most down to earth man, can’t do enough for his customers, goes above and beyond, but she is just bloody unbearable!! I can’t believe it, she comes across so different to her dad, and poor Sam! I feel so bad for him, he seems forced to prance around and play a part in the film of her life, poor lad

Reactions: 6
Those bins 😂 I can imagine her setting out a timetable for how long he’s allowed to play in them. I think he seems such a happy smiley little guy I feel a little sorry for him as I think she’s too overbearing and planning every little detail. It’s too much . Even her post about the childbearing years, typed out everything Sam said. Shouldn’t that be kept private, does it have to be so planned like that 🫠
Id imagine it would be so hard to be in a relationship with someone like that especially telling strangers all your business. Surely that would break the trust

Reactions: 5
She’s totally lost as to who her audience would be at this point and is desperately trying to be a gay icon/hun? The cruises, Disney obsession, abba and theatre…the b&m video is cringeworthy 😬

I did like her on love island until she said she was coming to declare her love for curtis (who is as odd as sam) after 5 minutes of knowing eachother, she’s nuts.

I get the impression sam is a well off business owner esp given the multiple holidays.Give it up for now and look after yourself and your son, enjoy the time when so many others who have to work can’t.

Reactions: 6