AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg! Give up university and sign up with the foul mouthed uneducated Andy who will "learn you" 😂 all you need to know to make your millions 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do believe He raised the 50k for pips BUT only because he was getting something out of it , Andy has no interest in suicide specially when him and his surroundings are the main reason for it 👃 he most definitely did not give pips 50k from his pocket like he said, only way pips got that was from tax,money laundering etc some fix in him getting a good turn out of it. Makes me so mad everybody praising him. Why was he not seen on social media untill Monday...🤔🤫 you all know don't be silly, celebrating his achievement he finally got. My heart is pounding typing this how angry it makes me to simply describe a hypocrite
He probably thought his fakeumentary would make him over 50k. So this fake already made donation was all on the strength that it would net him the 50k to donate -when in reality it’s been a monumental failure and he nor the charity now has 50k hence Pips silence on the matter as the reality is non existent very disappointed in pips being dragged in to such a tit show I have a lot of time for Seamus and the charity’s work but this was disappointing
I do believe He raised the 50k for pips BUT only because he was getting something out of it , Andy has no interest in suicide specially when him and his surroundings are the main reason for it 👃 he most definitely did not give pips 50k from his pocket like he said, only way pips got that was from tax,money laundering etc some fix in him getting a good turn out of it. Makes me so mad everybody praising him. Why was he not seen on social media untill Monday...🤔🤫 you all know don't be silly, celebrating his achievement he finally got. My heart is pounding typing this how angry it makes me to simply describe a hypocrite

Honestly the wee post about his wee girl is lovely.. but I can’t help thinking of his older girl😔 imagine her reading that...
For somebody to post so many positive quotes and information, what would his 1st wee girl who is now what ,10/11 years old think of that post. Ino if it was Me I would most definitely be keeping this new baby girl a low profile as beautiful aa she is and ALIKE she is to his his 1st daughter, as private because it would be so hurtful to his 1st.

This isn't the case, you can take out a car on PCP and put your own plate on it, you legally own the car and are responsible for the payments, therfore you get the log book, i have had cars under these agreements with my own plate on. There are other ways of doing it too - get a personal loan from the bank, pay for the car with the loan, soo the log book is in your name, however quoting Andy "duck the banks!" I dont think they would give him money!!
Why doesn't he own his house if he has the money to BUY a Lambo and the new BMW. Because he can't get a mortgage from the bank, for what reason....🤔 who ever that is saying he owns them out right because he has private number plates that is bullshit BUT again maybe that's true because he must be spending all the money on cars instead of paying his staff for the 40hr contract instead of a 60/70 hour contract. What's all the reasons for the staff leaving....

Going by the text of this post, he's had a bad week. Following from his "documentary" and the "donation" to charity

no matter what type of day or week I've had once I get a hug and kiss from this kid everything else just melts away!
Or maybe the come down the week before

Going by the text of this post, he's had a bad week. Following from his "documentary" and the "donation" to charity

no matter what type of day or week I've had once I get a hug and kiss from this kid everything else just melts away!
Or maybe the come down the week before
I'd love for someone to reach out to PIPs and query why his donation has not been publicised by them
Probably because it hasn't been put into their bank account yet, the contract is signed , but it will be, no doubt about that , but atm probably waiting on all the money to come in to make the £50,000 because like I said that isn't out of his pocket

I don't blame the charity for getting involved, any small charity would jump at the chance of a donation that size, I really hope he's followed through and they get the money and are able to put it to good use.
As for the private plates on a HP car, you can definitely do this. It's a bit like having a mortgage, technically the bank still own your house until you've paid in full but you can still paint it any colour you want.
Pips are definitely getting the money but I'm unsure they have it just yet because they haven published it yet. But again like I said not from his pocket, and for the reason being

I don't blame the charity for getting involved, any small charity would jump at the chance of a donation that size, I really hope he's followed through and they get the money and are able to put it to good use.
As for the private plates on a HP car, you can definitely do this. It's a bit like having a mortgage, technically the bank still own your house until you've paid in full but you can still paint it any colour you want.
Most definitely as well as his business places

Last edited:
I wish the "troll" in his stories had articulated themselves better and stopped after requesting he delete their data. He is now turning the data matter into a trolling one where anyone who brings it up will be labelled a troll and that distracts from the real issue at hand.

His numbers are dropping slowly but surely. It would appear people buy into drama not the brand.

Also if his business was doing so well he wouldn't need gimmicks, side ventures or anything else. He wouldn't have to.
I've said it before. He keeps company with a certain entrepreneur/ coach (who i think owns the jet). You should Google him. He has an interesting backstory where his previous empire was removed from him back in 2012 under the proceeds of crime act.

Reactions: 4
I wish the "troll" in his stories had articulated themselves better and stopped after requesting he delete their data. He is now turning the data matter into a trolling one where anyone who brings it up will be labelled a troll and that distracts from the real issue at hand.

His numbers are dropping slowly but surely. It would appear people buy into drama not the brand.

Also if his business was doing so well he wouldn't need gimmicks, side ventures or anything else. He wouldn't have to.
I've said it before. He keeps company with a certain entrepreneur/ coach (who i think owns the jet). You should Google him. He has an interesting backstory where his previous empire was removed from him back in 2012 under the proceeds of crime act.
Him saying ‘I will not react to it’ yet sitting there saying he will give this lad a slap etc. Is this guy seriously promoting mental health when he’s the biggest bully going

He is like a robot on talking the same tit as yesterday

Is this Tom who owns the dream hotels?

Reactions: 2
Happy Wednesday folks hahaha
So, he made 10,000 in 24hrs but he is going to show us how to make atleast 100,000 (6 figure sum) in an hour?
Why does he not make 100,000. If I could make £100,000, I would do that? Right?
10,000 a day or 100,000 an hour? Hmmm that's a tough one hahahaha
Also, when you see people put up question boxes on there story, they are able to ask themselves the questions

• Haha
Happy Wednesday folks hahaha
So, he made 10,000 in 24hrs but he is going to show us how to make atleast 100,000 (6 figure sum) in an hour?
Why does he not make 100,000. If I could make £100,000, I would do that? Right?
10,000 a day or 100,000 an hour? Hmmm that's a tough one hahahaha
Also, when you see people put up question boxes on there story, they are able to ask themselves the questions
If you were making that kind of Money you would not need to keep giving Discount Codes out , I believe a new girl started in the Office lasted 1 Day !!!

• Haha
If you were making that kind of Money you would not need to keep giving Discount Codes out , I believe a new girl started in the Office lasted 1 Day !!!
I know they were looking for someone in marketing/pr
If its the job she got, no wonder she left. Can you imagine the mess they would have to fix before even starting to promote the company lol

Reactions: 3
If hes not making that money in his own Business but he can show you how 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah "I don't need £100,000 an hour, I would rather make £10,000 is 24hrs"
I feel sorry for the people who fall for this shite.
It shocks me at how gullible people actually are. With this many stupid people about, how does anything in the world get done.
People in this thread, I applaud you as you are picking up the slack of these stupid people.

Pips finally confirming the money
Oh the cheque cashed then?
Also, have a look at the text in the post. PIPS are referring to themselves as a 3rd party "ampx.co.uk has made a record donation to PIPS Hope & Support"
So PIPS didn't write this?

• Wow
See this making £10k a day rubbish and people thinking he actually makes that whole amount. No Andy if your that damn successful as you say you are tell me your true figure, what a day is actually left out of that £10k after running costs, wages and all other expenses, I bet very bloody little.
prepacked food doesn’t have a huge mark up on it after all costs are factored in, I would be surprised if he was left with £1000 a day and going by previous filings on companies house after all expenses it’s a lot less than that.
He talks absolute crap his company isn’t even registered as ampx. He goes around acting the big lad, no andrew your a little boy and until you show some respect for people, loose the attitude and actually learn what a long standing successful business entails you won’t get anywhere, good luck to him being in business in 5 years if he carries on the way he’s going. I actually know someone working for him, they are a horrible person, got sacked previously for bullying and inappropriate behaviour in the work place, no decent successful person would in their right mind damage their career by working for him.

Reactions: 3
See this making £10k a day rubbish and people thinking he actually makes that whole amount. No Andy if your that damn successful as you say you are tell me your true figure, what a day is actually left out of that £10k after running costs, wages and all other expenses, I bet very bloody little.
prepacked food doesn’t have a huge mark up on it after all costs are factored in, I would be surprised if he was left with £1000 a day and going by previous filings on companies house after all expenses it’s a lot less than that.
He talks absolute crap his company isn’t even registered as ampx. He goes around acting the big lad, no andrew your a little boy and until you show some respect for people, loose the attitude and actually learn what a long standing successful business entails you won’t get anywhere, good luck to him being in business in 5 years if he carries on the way he’s going. I actually know someone working for him, they are a horrible person, got sacked previously for bullying and inappropriate behaviour in the work place, no decent successful person would in their right mind damage their career by working for him.
He ends up with most of that 10k as he has issues paying his staff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.