Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
that’s where he got the watch, the guy outted him in his stories.

Someone about that says they know him and he isn’t a dealer, Cleary doesn’t know him at all. He’s a dealer and a VERY good one at that. Even back from his PT days. He was famous around the Holylands for being the guy to get you sorted. His food is trash thats made in a factory with a few other food prep companies too. By the time you hear the meal it’s the THIRD time that chicken has been cooked in some cases. 😯

1FC0929C-7E83-4669-877E-6AE7ADDFAE4C.jpeg

And now he’s deleted his story..... LOL
E864181E-6716-4979-BA73-10A8BBB15CC4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Weeellll Folks, what a time to be alive.

The young andy game changer malone hitting LA with a big bag of sterling twenty pound notes.

The netflix deal is in motion, and the microwaveable meals business is finally on its way to be conquered.

Hope there was a microwave on his private jet for his spag bol meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

blr09

I feel really quite sad and angry about the fact that Andy Malone is marketing himself as an advocate for mental health. I had someone very close to me work with him for just over a year. It started out great and quickly progressed into the worst year of our lives. The bullying, abuse, aggression and unfair dismissals that staff faced was shocking. I saw how bad it was before this person did. I begged them to leave. The bullying got worse. There was an expectation for people to work ridiculous hours and basically not be allowed to have a life outside of work. The turnover of staff was crazy. The person close to me ended up with severe mental health issues and tried to commit suicide and it all culminated from working for that horrible man. 2 years on, and the effects of working for Andy Malone are still impacting on our lives. The mental health issues are still there. They weren't the only one that I know was suicidal, depressed or really struggling after working with him.

It angers me that he is making himself out to be someone he is not. It's evident from his posts that he is a bully. You can't pull a stunt pretending to go to LA, then make a documentary about people trolling you after they find out you've lied about it. I don't think he realises the definition of trolling. The people he accuses of this are merely stating an opinion and they're entitled to do that. I don't think that he gave the money to PIPS. Reading the comment about how he acted during the interview with PIPS made me uncomfortable. I've never been affected by suicide but I could have been had the attempt been successful and really it would have been Andys fault with the underhand and bullying tactics that he displayed whilst this person was under his employment.

The meals donated to the homeless at the time AMPT started, were meals that had been paid for by people that weren't collected or overstock. Either way they were for the bin. If he had off sold them, he wouldn't have given the homeless a second thought. I would strongly think this is still the case. He actually told the charity to tag him on Facebook and contacted them when they forgot the first time. Any person genuinely wanting to help wouldn't expect a mention and would do it all discreetly. But hey, Andy is all for the likes 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
What about the D&G trainers in the plastic bags 😂 he must have done a pitstop at Nutts Corner market on the way to LA

• Haha

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Good man Andy, the funny thing is that he honestly thinks people want the story to be told! I couldn’t give a flying fuck tbh and ‘influencers’ need to have a bit of cop on to be hyping a man clearly buzzing from his last fix (look at the eyes)🙃🙃
What story?? Hi my name is Andy and I pretended to go to LA. The end. Riveting stuff Mr Malone. As previously said here, thankfully this will be over in a few days and people will get their next fix of ramblings of an internet idiot from someone else.
My two wishes for 2021 is for covid to fuck off and for influencers to swiftly follow.

• Heart

Glittery1

VIP Member
TAMPAX - this is the thread that we all need for entertainment to get us through lockdown #3 🙌🎉

Biggest fucking dose going.

I mean we had to watch while he was ferried around London in a Rolls Royce shouting about ‘taking over’ and ‘up the rise’ yet nothing ever materialised from it?!

Now he’s claiming to be flying to LA to take over there?

Absolute balls!!!!! No way is there any truth in this.

Does anyone know if it’s even possible for a small private plane to fly across the Atlantic? Not sure id feel happy doing that myself 😂

Also, with covid restrictions how is this happening? I’ve friends in different parts of America and they’ve not been home in over a year because of covid.

But sure up the fucking rise folks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ps. I can’t cope with the last photo - the Louis Vuitton bag opened with money on display, the wee gucci loafers, the sunglasses on the plane 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Facesisafool

VIP Member
I followed him from that time. He ‘wasn’t ‘ shagging the drag queen Hollie campbell. Soon as she got a bf she left him like a hot snot. Then he fucked over Jamie. What actually happened there. Then he prentended he was going into love island lol. But his aunty told me he was sent over to his dads apartment for rehab 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Irish125

Andy is to be more pitied than laughed at tbh. His ego is big, massive in fact. He was doing great at the PT and when he partnered with the chef, his meals were class! He took his wee child on holidays etc, treated her like a princess when he had her regardless of what anyone says. Now in the last year he hasn't seen her? Now if no one thinks that is so sad, I don't know what is. He has also broken it off with his recent relationship with another beautiful baby girl. How much does he see her? Once a week? Eventually with the actions that he is portraying now, he won't be seeing her for much longer. This has to be a front, the whole money and car situation. The story is folks behind the cockiness, is a broken man, a man that doesn't have a good relationship with his kids, a man that feels the need to take something to get high (rise lol) and a man that is alone...

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
Here's some ☕.... A local shop owner caught malone selling his son drugs from the back of malones car.... Said shop owner made malone go to his shop and remove all his gross meals from the shelves!!! Now this shop is quite a busy one and the shop owner is very well respected within the area so malone will take a big hit with this.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

blr09

I am so glad I found this thread. It's provided me with great entertainment. I have to say I can't stand Andy Malone. He is the biggest wankstain going. He had a great business when he started out and 2 great chefs Stevie Havern and Banjo Bannon and he just fucked about and his own big fat fucking ego and greed lost him great staff and now he buys in cheap factory made meals. Doesn't even have a kitchen at his "headquarters". So much for fresh food. He is nothing but a bullying bastard. I've heard some staff were depressed after working for him because he was such a bully. He's nothing but a lying, narcissistic, egotistical, big faced motherfucker and I would love if Netflix were suing him. They probably won't but even Instagram suspending him would make me happy. Sooner this wee ballbag falls from his power trip the better in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

blr09

I honestly was expecting a supermodel when I read the comments, I thought I had the wrong page🙈 She is hilarious though. Andy is an absolute asshole. I used to love the meals started buying them at the start when they were in the we lunch boxes and they were unreal. Now they are terrible, cheap rubbery chicken, anyone know the name of the chef who left and started his own meals? Or his business page?
He had 2 chefs at the start. Stevie Havern and Barry " Banjo" Bannon. Banjo did the majority of the cooking after a while. They're both working in Milestone in Rathfriland again. Stevie does the macro meals and Banjo does the cooking for the hot deli. He messed over all his staff not only Jamie. He bullied everyone. Sacked anyone who didn't agree with him and who didn't want to work at all hours of the day for him. Constantly told people how replaceable they were because he had a list a mile long for jobs. All lies. He was nothing more than a bully who didn't realise how good his staff were until they were all gone. They all had a lucky escape. I've personally dealt with the after effects of working for Andy Malone and it's been hell. I don't hate many people but I sure hate him with a passion for what he's put us through. Its clear he has mental health issues but then again he didn't care about his staff when he left them depressed and suicidal so I don't have much sympathy for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

gigibaddie

Hi everyone- long time lurker 🙄 but over the past few days I’ve been watching his Snapchat’s and that boy is not one bit well. I feel like he has some sort of god complex about himself. Deluded and one unhinged wee man. And that voice 🤢- how anyone has ever let him “poke” them is beyond me.. That voice alone is enough to make me dry up 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17

BigMavis

VIP Member
The rise sounds like an advert for erectile dysfunction medication.
Still laughing at Andy but next week he'll be old news, its just very sad that the guy is a typical narcissist.

• Haha

Plainwhited

When he first started the meals a few years ago there was very little competition. Now in my small town there are at least 2 other people doing similar things. One in particular is a local woman who makes quality fresh food to a very high standard. She puts her heart and soul into her business and every sale means something to her. If I were interested in buying these meals I would absolutely choose her over over him. Not only are her meals fresher and tastier but she is a quiet, unassuming mum of several young children and you know that your money will be put to good use. She isn't slabbering all over social media about how much she is making.

• Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
Apologies to anyone from newry but if your accent is similar to Andys please do something about it.
I have the details of vocal coaches and speech therapists locally who will help.

• Haha

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
nobody knows d truth about it. It was automatically Goin 2be sexual assault as the girl had no memory of it. It could of been he kissed her even that is counted as sexual assault or touched her bum when kissing is also classed sexual assault n d the only reason he would if pleaded guilty is to get a way less time. He says it was consensual That’s what ive heard from his mates. If it was rape it would of been classed as rape.I don’t fink it’s what it was made out to be! Never heard of her wit Andy! See he just landed into an airport but Funny it was bright here when he said he just landed! Dark in video so prob pre recorded n posted exactly 13 hours later! Says he had film crew following the last 3 days but I thought he was being flown der to discuss plans? Nothing makes sense
So you got your info from 'his mates' aye coz they wouldn't be a bias source!!! Eye witnesses that night have stated the girl was completely out of it, when the eye witnesses tried to intervene both vil and his mate stated they were going to get her a taxi..... Next thing the two boys had the poor girl in the dark and alone and sexually assaulted her. Sorry but at 15/16 you know that's wrong if a girl is too drunk to talk or walk you and your mate should know not to have your way with her. It's claimed that he's told hollie the conviction was squashed and he got 16k for being wrongfully convicted..... This is also lies, research has been done and there is no record of an overturned conviction and no record of compensation (any compensation would be public record). He's a rapist and even worse is he's now a personal trainer. Honestly believe anyone doing 1 to 1 training should have to inform of their criminal past.

Anyway Andy malone is a balbag and will spin this whole thing into some kind of genius marketing ploy when really people just think he's a fucking dick

• Heart
Reactions: 16