AMPX Andy Malone #2 Rewire, top right, the AMPX rise is a pile of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the competitions plc created has anything to do with the earlier post from @NIFakeBloggers re the comp to win £50k
The £50k scam is going back a few months now.
It was an instagram competition with the normal rules: like, share, tag.
But the day before the competition ended, the rules changed and you were required to go to his website and sign up.
People who did this, since been getting there newsletters and promos via email.
It was just his way of getting people to sign up to the mailing list. Some may call this mining data. Where you gather peoples details and save them for your benefit.
Anyway, there was no winner of the competition and the £50k was "donated" to charity.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
The £50k scam is going back a few months now.
It was an instagram competition with the normal rules: like, share, tag.
But the day before the competition ended, the rules changed and you were required to go to his website and sign up.
People who did this, since been getting there newsletters and promos via email.
It was just his way of getting people to sign up to the mailing list. Some may call this mining data. Where you gather peoples details and save them for your benefit.
Anyway, there was no winner of the competition and the £50k was "donated" to charity.
I know people who entered his fake competition and they’ve been plagued with texts offering 40% off his meals ever since. They tried blocking the number but the texts still come through.

Reactions: 6
I hope 1 of you tune in at 7pm to see what's going on and give us the gossip so we don't have to put ourselves through that torture

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope 1 of you tune in at 7pm to see what's going on and give us the gossip so we don't have to put ourselves through that torture
The way he will be saying everything will be so embarrassing… he’s said ‘you people need people like me’ … how can one man be so bloody narcissistic. Makes me feel ill 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way he will be saying everything will be so embarrassing… he’s said ‘you people need people like me’ … how can one man be so bloody narcissistic. Makes me feel ill 😷
Full of self importance, he’s super embarrassing, also his confidence is so overbearing.
A real clown !

Reactions: 1
Yes! Constantly repeating himself as if he’s not sure what he said the first time was right! Jeez! Is that really what he’s had everyone on the edge of their seats for all week… 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did this bleeping LOSER put a suit on and film himself like he's reading the news,he can barely read his "script" or string a sentence together and what's with the repeating himself? This is the first I've heard of him,Jesus what an unbearable self obsessed weirdo.i watched it in bemusement thinking he must be trolling us with this bizzare act.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If Helen really is someone called Caroline, he’s just doxxed her. He put a screen shot of her address as well! Or did I imagine it?

Reactions: 7
I can’t listen to the bleep can anyone give a brief synopsis of what he said?

Reactions: 6
People waited for that?!! What a load of horse dung! He reckons he knows the name of the person who set up tattle - big bleeping wow!! He always does this, builds it up like it’s gonna be something groundbreaking and it isn’t worth the air that’s wasted! bleeping ball bag!!!

Reactions: 9
People waited for that?!! What a load of horse dung! He reckons he knows the name of the person who set up tattle - big bleeping wow!! He always does this, builds it up like it’s gonna be something groundbreaking and it isn’t worth the air that’s wasted! bleeping ball bag!!!
Honestly can’t wait to see what all the big huns who
Have been bigging this up all week have to say 😂 theyve all been going on like he’s going to name and shame their trolls and he’s just hit out with some name that he’s not even sure if it’s right giving it ‘civil action’ 😂 god I genuinely feel so embarrassed for him! How cringe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bet all these clowns with their “tick tock” comments feel like wallopers now. Geez peace 🤣👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He literally just provided public information that still isn't certain.

Could be someone who is not involved at all.

If you want to live a public life then expect the public to criticise you. bleeping idiots who sat with a glass of wine waiting for shite we expected to come from his mouth.

Inb4 all his arse licks post on they're stories "🙌" as if he is they're savior.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.