AMPX Andy Malone #2 Rewire, top right, the AMPX rise is a pile of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Tattle, first post! I can't understand the engagement on his posts. He has obviously bought followers and the views on his videos are enormous but then his most recent posts got 50 or 60 likes. The engagement seems even poorer than it was earlier in the month?

Reactions: 3
The persistent videos about his baby and nothing about the older girl just is so sad!

Maybe he’s flat out with his body and mind course to change your life…

Reactions: 2
His content has gone stale a long time ago, the meals have had their time and id say he done well out of it when he started especially with Stevie.

Report him for spam! It's against Instagram's rules to buy followers or so they say.

Report him for spam! It's against Instagram's rules to buy followers or so they say.
Instagram doesn't do anything about reports. I have reported a few things on Instagram and nothing was ever done.
Plus, for what ever reason. Its not ampx that I have to report. Its the individual accounts I have to report and they won't do anything. You are forgetting that instagram is a joke of a system for of wanna be celebs and fakes. It's the perfect place for this kinda crap.
Why do you think twitter has lost its appeal and Facebook isn't used much these days.

There is only 3 options when reporting an account and nothing about fakes

Screenshot_20210831-214406_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
"Posting content that shouldn't be on Instagram" then "It's Spam". Sure it probably won't do anything, but Instagram has its trigger points at which it investigates suspicious activity. A number of reports plus an increase in activity. I've done it so that's one report.

Reactions: 1
Just watched his most recent reel or video in my feed. Seems to be him taking the piss about how he had folk thinking he was for LA. He is the biggest bollix ever! I can’t get those minutes back from watching that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.