Amothersedit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The clothes she is posting for sale are awful. Creased and not hung up on a hanger. Just splayed on a sofa.

Reactions: 3
I will never get over the audacity of her creating paid-for subscriber only content. She’s so dull with zero unique style and intermittent gut health and gum bore shite. What would anyone pay for that? Plus taking week long breaks while people are paying?! more fool them.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just looked at her stories, how cringe her and friends wearing exactly the same outfit (albeit different variations). They all think they’re so different and unique yet look the same as every other instahun 🙄

Oh god she’s flogging lingerie now with her M&s wannabe voice over. Anyone else thinking she’s had a boob job. That much weight loss after two kids would leave little left and she’s getting them out as much as possible….
Didn’t see any lingerie ads when she was 12/14

Yes I thought she’d had a boob job too. It wasn’t noticeable with her size 12-14 frame as they matched her size but now she’s lost all this weight but still has the same size boobs, it doesn’t add up. They have that fake look about them too.

Reactions: 1
Oh she defo has but it looks like a tit one. You can clearly see nips in the white pajamas and they’re in a weird place. I’m embarrassed for her thirst trapping so hard in her white pajamas with her nip-on. 🙈🙈

• Haha
As if she’s stepping foot out the house in that dress?! There’s something going on with her and I’m wondering if it’s marriage troubles? She said her week long break was because of family issues and he’s constantly bleeping off on business trips leaving her with the kids and no one to get attention from but her followers. Extreme weight loss and posting so many slutty ‘going out outfits’ but never seems to take pictures when she’s out. Maybe Dogga has been dogging around 🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 5
As if she’s stepping foot out the house in that dress?! There’s something going on with her and I’m wondering if it’s marriage troubles? She said her week long break was because of family issues and he’s constantly bleeping off on business trips leaving her with the kids and no one to get attention from but her followers. Extreme weight loss and posting so many slutty ‘going out outfits’ but never seems to take pictures when she’s out. Maybe Dogga has been dogging around 🤫
They don't seem to follow each other on instagram...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
nice sleuth work. And today’s Sunday thoughts all but confirm it if the unfollow hasn’t. Classic Instagram style sending messages to their ex via inspirational quotes. If it’s true it’s sad for the kids but he hardly seemed present working away of golfing with his mates. She should duck right off with gut health stuff though it’s clearly the heartbreak diet. Stop trying to sell content for tit that really isn’t the main cause of your weight loss.

There looks to be four bikes in yesterday’s bike ride pic though? But would make sense why she’s lost all this weight, what a load of rubbish going on about gut health etc 🙄

I thought she was going to lick herself like a cat at the end of today's reel. :D
Babe, you need a ladder to get over yourself. 🙄

• Haha
I feel like if she hasn’t split from her husband there will be a shot of his feet up on the sofa with whatever they’re watching on TV very soon. She definitely checks this thread. If there’s not, you’re definitely right. Interesting.
---
@SweaterWeather sorry, meant you’d be right. I think you called the split first.

• Heart
I feel like if she hasn’t split from her husband there will be a shot of his feet up on the sofa with whatever they’re watching on TV very soon. She definitely checks this thread. If there’s not, you’re definitely right. Interesting.
---
@SweaterWeather sorry, meant you’d be right. I think you called the split first.
Soooo right!!! A shot of him which he’s clearly not up for being part of in an actual slim fit tshirt. Gorgeous husband wasn’t the caption that sprang to mind for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s been reading this! Suddenly her “gorgeous” husband makes an appearance to remind us she is still married.

• Haha