American Horror Story Delicate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, thank you. I swithered on buying the book as I love plot spoilers but I thought maybe he'd just taken the premise and wouldn't follow it exactly. Oohhh maybe he's run out of ideas after doing all those other stories 🀭
I was thinking that this was lazy writing on his part, actually. taking someone elses stuff and modifying it !!!
the book has been good, anyway!!!!
the series is good too, thankfully

Reactions: 2
I was thinking that this was lazy writing on his part, actually. taking someone elses stuff and modifying it !!!
the book has been good, anyway!!!!
the series is good too, thankfully
Unless he does something spectacular not out of Daphne's pages then yep it's very lazy! But kudos to her cause it must be a trip getting an adaptation on the screen with AHS alumni. And Logan from Gilmore Girls πŸ˜…πŸ€£

Reactions: 3
I would love to give you a summary of what the hell went on in tonight's episode, but I cant. I literally have no idea.
questions-those I have a lot of. This is a classic season and return to form. Which I hate to admit with KK in it. She was a confusing witch tonight-that I can say.
Also-why is the ice cream always on the fridge and never the freezer?

Reactions: 1
OK why did I call the author Daphne when her name is Danielle? Must've still been fleeing from the night before ffs.

Anyways. Watching the recent one now.

Is Sonia going to be Adeline brought back?

I do grudgingly admit I don't hate KK in this as much a I thought. Sometimes I think she's quite wooden but that could be attributed to her character.

And I thought the Ben and Jerry's was on the freezer side of the fridge but it was shelves and did look like the fridge side πŸ€” Maybe none of them know cause they're too skinny witches for ice cream!

• Haha
OK why did I call the author Daphne when her name is Danielle? Must've still been fleeing from the night before ffs.

Anyways. Watching the recent one now.

Is Sonia going to be Adeline brought back?

I do grudgingly admit I don't hate KK in this as much a I thought. Sometimes I think she's quite wooden but that could be attributed to her character.

And I thought the Ben and Jerry's was on the freezer side of the fridge but it was shelves and did look like the fridge side πŸ€” Maybe none of them know cause they're too skinny witches for ice cream!
I think Sonia is Adeline period. I also cant tell if its wooden acting or her part in it, but she isnt awful. Kaia Gerber was TERRIBLE and that was clearly HER and not the part.
I cant believe we have to wait until the new year for the rest of the episodes-at least Stories looks like it will be good!!! We at least have that to look forward to!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So far, it pretty much has. Recognisably so. Some character names are changed, and a major plot line from the book isn’t present. Otherwise it’s pretty spot on.
I hope they manage to tie it with coven or apocalypse somehow! I SO HOPE FOR

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think Sonia is Adeline period. I also cant tell if its wooden acting or her part in it, but she isnt awful. Kaia Gerber was TERRIBLE and that was clearly HER and not the part.
I cant believe we have to wait until the new year for the rest of the episodes-at least Stories looks like it will be good!!! We at least have that to look forward to!!
Wait what we do?! Well that's awesome. I'm not good at the waiting!

I do quite like the stories though cause it's one episode per story though so that's something.

And yes I think she's Adeline but thought she did die but was resurrected but I guess it would make sense if she just faked her death and they're using it to steal the baby.
*off to purchase book now*

Wait what we do?! Well that's awesome. I'm not good at the waiting!

I do quite like the stories though cause it's one episode per story though so that's something.

And yes I think she's Adeline but thought she did die but was resurrected but I guess it would make sense if she just faked her death and they're using it to steal the baby.
*off to purchase book now*
I am glad you are invested too!! We can discusssss

• Heart
Guys I've started the first episode and i'm so lost πŸ˜‚
Someone please do a spoiler and explain the creepy lady?? I've not watched AHS in what feels like forever

• Haha
So in the last ep there was a reveal that Preech lady gave up her baby for...actually I'm not sure. Money, power. Both? Marc Jacobs got her idea for a bag line and she is insanely wealthy. Turns out in a flashback it was the creepy doctor and the women in all black that birthed and took the baby.
Or so she told Dex's mum anyway whilst also telling her that "they've" been after Dex's mums family for a long time since one of their own left them for love. So, Adeline presumably.

Finished American horror stories. They were ok but not as good as the last ones. Still enjoyed them all!

Reactions: 1