American Horror Story Delicate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This seems to be a return to quality AHS form.
Kim K is not the best, and can barely move her upper lip when she talks, but honestly, she could be worse.
It is creepy as hell, and I am here for it!!

Reactions: 2
I loved the first 2 episodes! Emma is doing so well in this part i am totally surprised because we were used to her portraying bitchy characters . I really didn't want Kim K to be part of this season but after seeing her in this role i must say she is quite good! She has more emotion than Cara for sure!

Reactions: 3
I am shockingly happy with this series so far. When I heard kim k and cara I had serious doubts. God I love Dennis!!!
People on twitter have said there are only 2 more episodes in this part of the series and then Stories starts and later we will have the rest of the series. I wish they would have done this one and then Stories once it was finished.

I am shockingly happy with this series so far. When I heard kim k and cara I had serious doubts. God I love Dennis!!!
People on twitter have said there are only 2 more episodes in this part of the series and then Stories starts and later we will have the rest of the series. I wish they would have done this one and then Stories once it was finished.

Wasn't this because of the WGA strikes? They only managed to film 5 episodes.

Wasn't this because of the WGA strikes? They only managed to film 5 episodes.
Oh there you go!! The bit that makes it all make sense!! Thank you!!
I was thinking it was some new odd tit he cooked up.
like the season where half was the vampire family and the other half was some other story I didn’t bother watching.
the first half was so good-I would have loved a whole season of that!

Reactions: 1
How do i watch? I thought it was on Disney+

season 11 was released on disney+ a year later so i guess season 12 will be released next year. Personally,i download torrents and watch all the shows i want to watch .

No spoilers. But after tonight’s episode, I have even less idea of what the hell is going on, than before it started.
which in AHS land is a good thing, I think.
Seriously. Bonkers.

i think this season is tied to apocalypse...i have an interesting theory but i may be wrong

Not gonna say more cause...SPOILERS

• Heart
My memory might be totally wrong but wasn’t their an episode of Stories with Billie Lourde that was similar to this? With the baby thing

Ok. I have been reading the book that this season is based off of.
No spoilers. But. Huh.
Not totally done with the book yet. But.
huh.

Ok. I have been reading the book that this season is based off of.
No spoilers. But. Huh.
Not totally done with the book yet. But.
huh.
Has it been exactly like the book cause I wouldn't imagine Ryan Murphy going like for like (especially for the ending)?

Has it been exactly like the book cause I wouldn't imagine Ryan Murphy going like for like (especially for the ending)?
So far, it pretty much has. Recognisably so. Some character names are changed, and a major plot line from the book isn’t present. Otherwise it’s pretty spot on.

So far, it pretty much has. Recognisably so. Some character names are changed, and a major plot line from the book isn’t present. Otherwise it’s pretty spot on.
Ah, thank you. I swithered on buying the book as I love plot spoilers but I thought maybe he'd just taken the premise and wouldn't follow it exactly. Oohhh maybe he's run out of ideas after doing all those other stories 🤭