Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hex

So far, it pretty much has. Recognisably so. Some character names are changed, and a major plot line from the book isn’t present. Otherwise it’s pretty spot on.
I hope they manage to tie it with coven or apocalypse somehow! I SO HOPE FOR

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
OK why did I call the author Daphne when her name is Danielle? Must've still been fleeing from the night before ffs.

Anyways. Watching the recent one now.

Is Sonia going to be Adeline brought back?

I do grudgingly admit I don't hate KK in this as much a I thought. Sometimes I think she's quite wooden but that could be attributed to her character.

And I thought the Ben and Jerry's was on the freezer side of the fridge but it was shelves and did look like the fridge side 🤔 Maybe none of them know cause they're too skinny bitches for ice cream!
I think Sonia is Adeline period. I also cant tell if its wooden acting or her part in it, but she isnt awful. Kaia Gerber was TERRIBLE and that was clearly HER and not the part.
I cant believe we have to wait until the new year for the rest of the episodes-at least Stories looks like it will be good!!! We at least have that to look forward to!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
I was thinking that this was lazy writing on his part, actually. taking someone elses stuff and modifying it !!!
the book has been good, anyway!!!!
the series is good too, thankfully
Unless he does something spectacular not out of Daphne's pages then yep it's very lazy! But kudos to her cause it must be a trip getting an adaptation on the screen with AHS alumni. And Logan from Gilmore Girls 😅🤣

Hex

I loved the first 2 episodes! Emma is doing so well in this part i am totally surprised because we were used to her portraying bitchy characters . I really didn't want Kim K to be part of this season but after seeing her in this role i must say she is quite good! She has more emotion than Cara for sure!

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
Guys I've started the first episode and i'm so lost 😂
Someone please do a spoiler and explain the creepy lady?? I've not watched AHS in what feels like forever

• Haha
Reactions: 2

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
I think Sonia is Adeline period. I also cant tell if its wooden acting or her part in it, but she isnt awful. Kaia Gerber was TERRIBLE and that was clearly HER and not the part.
I cant believe we have to wait until the new year for the rest of the episodes-at least Stories looks like it will be good!!! We at least have that to look forward to!!
Wait what we do?! Well that's awesome. I'm not good at the waiting!

I do quite like the stories though cause it's one episode per story though so that's something.

And yes I think she's Adeline but thought she did die but was resurrected but I guess it would make sense if she just faked her death and they're using it to steal the baby.
*off to purchase book now*

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Wait what we do?! Well that's awesome. I'm not good at the waiting!

I do quite like the stories though cause it's one episode per story though so that's something.

And yes I think she's Adeline but thought she did die but was resurrected but I guess it would make sense if she just faked her death and they're using it to steal the baby.
*off to purchase book now*
I am glad you are invested too!! We can discusssss

• Heart

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
OK why did I call the author Daphne when her name is Danielle? Must've still been fleeing from the night before ffs.

Anyways. Watching the recent one now.

Is Sonia going to be Adeline brought back?

I do grudgingly admit I don't hate KK in this as much a I thought. Sometimes I think she's quite wooden but that could be attributed to her character.

And I thought the Ben and Jerry's was on the freezer side of the fridge but it was shelves and did look like the fridge side 🤔 Maybe none of them know cause they're too skinny bitches for ice cream!

• Haha