American Horror Story Delicate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kim K is much better than I thought she would be in this, but her close-ups really show how much work she’s had done recently.

Reactions: 2
Exactly. It made for uncomfortable viewing at times because her face just didn’t want to move!
It’s so strange that these people don’t know when to stop. And once it goes past a certain point it seems to just get worse and worse

• Sad
I started this last night and watched 3 episodes. I'm really not feeling it at all. I hate to say it but I think AHS has had its day. Delicate is just a Rosemary's Baby rip-off. I haven't finished the last two series of AMS and I don't think I'll be finishing this one either.

I'm still enjoying American Horror Stories though.

I'm sorry but we're now 6 episodes in and nothing has bloody happened! Is this story ever going to actually go anywhere?

I'm sorry but we're now 6 episodes in and nothing has bloody happened! Is this story ever going to actually go anywhere?
It is based on a book that I actually read. And it was kind of a big bunch of nothing too. I forgot it started up again and haven’t watched the episodes. Not sad about it.

It is based on a book that I actually read. And it was kind of a big bunch of nothing too. I forgot it started up again and haven’t watched the episodes. Not sad about it.
then it doesn't tie in with COVEN or Apocalypse? Bummer. They could somehow manage to tie it with those previous seasons because it makes total sense!!

Reactions: 1
I've watched the new episodes and I'm bored.
I wish I'd kept it all to binge it.
I'm not even bothered how it ends.