Amelia Perrin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she’s not alluded to it much suggests to me that they’re trying to work through whatever it is maybe.

It’s been a hot minute since he was mentioned or even seen on her socials though so something is up 100%

Reactions: 1
Looks like she’s out again with friends this weekend, certainly pointing to them not being together and him having the kid various days

Reactions: 2
Extra information in the insta story:
“ I know it might be fun to speculate about the lives of online strangers” - she is 100% on here.
“This is all I have to say” - no big break up article then.
I’d love to know what happened between them. Having a surprise baby can put a tonne of pressure in a relationship, so it’s probably that. What do other people think?

Attachments

Didn't know she had a thread on here, came to see when I saw the latest post. I really feel for her, 18 months is a hard enough time with a baby without having to go through that upheaval and adjust to doing everything alone.

The phrasing is kind of strange. 'Through a situation out of my hands' - why does this sound so off?

Reactions: 4
Maybe he got an amazing offer to move for work? Although weird that they'd have to break up. Maybe she simply means it wasn't her choice? I guess when you're not the one to want to end things then it does kind of feel like a break up is happening to you. Probably quite a healthy way to view it rather than thinking there is something you could do.

People don’t generally set out to be single parents when they have a baby with a partner they’re in a serious relationship with. I feel for her too. She’ll be ok, she has a good support system with her family and they can help her financially too - but it’s still very hard when your relationship breaks down, particularly when there’s a small child involved and you have to adapt after always doing your parenting with a team mate you can tag in.

Reactions: 6
On Twitter she said it happened over a month ago in response to someone and I guess tattle called it as usual

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I would imagine he left her for someone else - that's what I think it sounds like. Poor Amelia, even with a supportive family, single parenting is hard. She's tied to this man and his choices for the next almost 18 years at least.

Reactions: 4
Probably got sick of funding her lifestyle, and being berated for not earning enough.

Extra information in the insta story:
“ I know it might be fun to speculate about the lives of online strangers” - she is 100% on here.
“This is all I have to say” - no big break up article then.
I’d love to know what happened between them. Having a surprise baby can put a tonne of pressure in a relationship, so it’s probably that. What do other people think?
I'm wondering if he's possibly come out?

They are both young still and I would hate to be playing crushed velvet, steamed milk Egyptian cotton house with her either

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her language definitely insinuates it wasn't anything mutual so I agree, either he cheated, fell out of love, or is gay. He was also kinda LAUNCHED into a very intense, adult relationship as soon as they started dating. Like she was buying a house so he moved in, and they got pregnant verrrrryyyy soon. It's a lot.

Reactions: 7
The gay theory isn't a bad shout, would maybe explain why she didn't do a blog about it. Would match up to being "through a situation out of her hands" too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.