Amelia Perrin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to post breakup speculation after the thirst trap too!

Also vague mentions in her tweets about crying and having a bad week so 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Okay so we have 3 options here:

1) Charlie has finally realised he has two toddlers and left. (maybe is taking time off work cos of this)
2) she's been fired - deffo isn't working anymore
3) she's been dumped and fired x

Reactions: 5
Anyone who has followed Amelia for a while will know she has always posted pics flaunting her figure and baring skin. In all her relationships! Nothing new here but it IS interestingly the first time we’ve seen it in a while…

Reactions: 4
Clearly something up as the last time she did thirst thrap stories like this was when Jake dumped her and she was back at her mums taking photos in Agent Provocateur in the kitchen during the day…I reckon she’s been fired more than Charlie flouncing off but can’t wait for the gossip.

On a side note remember when she was living with Jake in Leigh or wherever and pretending how minted they were when the guy was a car salesman

• Haha
Clearly something up as the last time she did thirst thrap stories like this was when Jake dumped her and she was back at her mums taking photos in Agent Provocateur in the kitchen during the day…I reckon she’s been fired more than Charlie flouncing off but can’t wait for the gossip.

On a side note remember when she was living with Jake in Leigh or wherever and pretending how minted they were when the guy was a car salesman
Hahah omg do you have more Goss on the latter part of your post pls

well it looks like she hasn't lost her job...

Okay so we have 3 options here:

1) Charlie has finally realised he has two toddlers and left. (maybe is taking time off work cos of this)
2) she's been fired - deffo isn't working anymore
3) she's been dumped and fired x

I’m beginning to think maybe he’s just away with work or something and she’s having a meltdown because she’s looking after Asda alone. Most of her social stuff is moaning about her kid last few days

Reactions: 3
If you read the article it defo doesn’t seem like he’s just temporarily away, surely she wouldn’t quote the specific part of the article referring to how difficult it is to become a single parent if he was only temp away?

You could be right, her tweets sound like he’s not around either way. She shat all over Joel when they broke up and Jake actually, didn’t she write a piece about going on holiday with an ex? Time will tell I guess, I mean she’s what 24 with a toddler - I presume she will move back to her mums if they are done

That story about Aster seems a bit suspicious - where’s Charlie for the half birthday? Someone on here must actually know her IRL so waiting for the gossip to break lol

Reactions: 1
He has to be gone, when was the last time she was with friends like 3/4 days a week? And drinking? So unlike her. Plus she would defo have posted a pic of him with the baby for the 18 months post. If he’s left/cheated/whatever I really feel for her, she seemed to love him a lot and never easy being a single mum especially to such a young baby!!
---
He has to be gone, when was the last time she was with friends like 3/4 days a week? And drinking? So unlike her. Plus she would defo have posted a pic of him with the baby for the 18 months post. If he’s left/cheated/whatever I really feel for her, she seemed to love him a lot and never easy being a single mum especially to such a young baby!!
Also - she was very quick to dispel the rumour she’d been sacked when it was posted here, I think she’d have posted a tweet saying he was away for work/a photo of him if they were still together.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.