Amelia Perrin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were definitely a strange fit, complete polar opposites. From her blog about the relationship and an article Joel wrote about alcoholism he sounds far from perfect and definitely had his issues. She was too young to understand or possible know how to handle it. I think she likes the idea of being in a relationship so can talk about it and come across as relatable. She always fantasies about how she met her ex/current boyfriends, but when the honeymoon stage is over, she posts passive aggressive comments.I would find that infuriating if I were her boyfriend.
Yes I remember she was absolutely obsessed with her last boyfriend Jake and even took him back after he cheated and then progressed to indirect him at every opportunity! She’s still got all the stories of their relationship on her highlight Instagram. She’s so extra. I also feel like she latches on to her boyfriends friends as she doesn’t have any of her own - just takes up every aspect of their lives to ensure she’s involved. Suffocating. Proper smothered.

Onlyfans (I'm told)
definitely daddy’s money.

Reactions: 5
She definitely seems to love 'the story' of a relationship more than the actual person

Reactions: 4
Yes I remember she was absolutely obsessed with her last boyfriend Jake and even took him back after he cheated and then progressed to indirect him at every opportunity! She’s still got all the stories of their relationship on her highlight Instagram. She’s so extra. I also feel like she latches on to her boyfriends friends as she doesn’t have any of her own - just takes up every aspect of their lives to ensure she’s involved. Suffocating. Proper smothered.

definitely daddy’s money.
She still has a whole Highlight dedicated to Jake 😬

Reactions: 2
So glad I’ve found this thread! I used to follow, but she annoyed me INTENSELY, so I couldn’t do it anymore. She’s so basic Essex girl who thinks she not, her house is a ‘live, laugh, love’ B&M bargains hellhole. He cheek fillers look ridiculous and her diet will give her a stroke before she’s 30 if she’s not careful. Also, her BF seems like a right drip. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's tweeted today that she was supposed to be a date on Celebs Go Dating with someone from Love Island.

So glad I’ve found this thread! I used to follow, but she annoyed me INTENSELY, so I couldn’t do it anymore. She’s so basic Essex girl who thinks she not, her house is a ‘live, laugh, love’ B&M bargains hellhole. He cheek fillers look ridiculous and her diet will give her a stroke before she’s 30 if she’s not careful. Also, her BF seems like a right drip. 😂
I totally agree her house is awful. That green and pink is ok for a hotel in Miami or something but not a small every day living room in bloody Chelmsford🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
her bedroom pics are so cringe. her boyfriend must really be a wet wipe. ‘Hey take some pics of me in my underwear on my phone so I can post to the gram 🤮🤮’ and the Polaroids too. Vain isn’t the word!

I was going to comment on those, but I literally couldn’t be arsed arguing with her. She’s so bleeping dumb and shallow.
She used to do dumb stuff like this all the time when she first started going out with Joel and people called her out a lot. I thought she might have matured and grown since then but nope.

Reactions: 3
I assumed her filters had faded and she’s just rocking cheek chub now. I have serious hair envy though!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.