Amelia Perrin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her photo was reposted on a Mid Size Instagram account calling her a mid size queen. Amelia then posted on Twitter that mid size is a thing? And that she is mid size?

I don’t feel comfortable talking about her size or weight gain, as I don’t really think it’s a reflection of her as person but my god, please, just eat a fresh vegetable

Reactions: 8
I don’t feel comfortable talking about her size or weight gain, as I don’t really think it’s a reflection of her as person but my god, please, just eat a fresh vegetable
Yes sorry it’s not very kind talking about weight and size. My last comment wasn’t aimed to be negative about her looks. More that she plays up to be curvaceous.

Dead at the jousting, but feel a bit bad that she's been fed to the Facebook wolves.

Yeah, the MUA thing is weird - I'm guessing maybe they needed to link the ad to a profile and she didn't want her personal profile linked?

Reactions: 1
I quite like Amelia but do wonder about where all her money comes from and whether she eats all the food she posts pictures of.

Reactions: 3
Can’t stand how she acts like she’s a girl boss and so independent buying a house when it’s all family money 🤮 her designer bags etc all from Daddy and she acts like she’s a baller herself 😬

Just found this thread - oh god she is the absolute worst!!!!!!

horrible little spoilt brat! she got sacked from her job and kept kicking off about not getting furlough money - moaning on twitter, calling out employer publicly, writing to her MP even! All she seemed to do was post selfies from the disabled toilets at work so no wonder they got rid

she's obviously super-rich as she kept buying sofas and TVs when not working. Her parents must have paid for the house in cash and give her an allowance; so revolting that she was trying to get furlough money when people are struggling to eat and make rent.

doesn't appear to have any friends apart from the poor bf.

The worst thing is that she thinks she's some kind of influencer, but never gets any engagement on her posts apart from desperate insta perverts!!!
This is what wound me up! She’d just bought a house (use that phrase very loosely) and was crying about being on furlough and spending money like water on tat!! Her taste is appealing so gaudy and tacky. She’s so dull.

I would believe this if her feed/stories weren’t back to back holidays, Chanel bags, Gucci belts, takeaways literally every day, buying the Poodle & Blonde kettle/toaster set when she just bought another, constant deliveries from Made/Oliver Bonas/Anthropologie etc. Noone cares if your dad gives you an allowance or paid the deposit but do not pretend this is all you did! So insulting!View attachment 382377
So ridiculous! I walked 2 miles instead of getting the bus - the bus is cheap and she were commuting into London so spent £££ on tickets and she was also buying chocolate snacks from Pret everyday! I vividly remember it! She’s ridiculous. No wonder she has only one friend 🤣

Last edited:
OK BOUT TIME SHE GOT A THREAD. Never known someone so obsessed with beige food.
This is almost not even worth mentioning (as it's so obvious), but Amelia most definitely spent Christmas Day with her family.
Otherwise we would have seen stories galore of her xmas spread 😅

The constant calorific carbs have caught up with her though, she is gorgeous and carries it well but her look has changed over the two years I've been following her
Yep she looks so different here. Carbs and fillers definitely not doing her any favours!! Have to remember she’s so young too.

Attachments

That ad is all over my feed. Driving me crazy! She said herself she only needs the aligners because she didn't wear her night-retainers after having braces. Your own damn fault love!! Hey ho, no issue for her though because GIFTED AD LIFE.

Cannot help but wonder how much longer her current bf is going to put up with her. Today she did a passive aggressive story post about him breaking stuff in her home 👸👸👸

Reactions: 1
That ad is all over my feed. Driving me crazy! She said herself she only needs the aligners because she didn't wear her night-retainers after having braces. Your own damn fault love!! Hey ho, no issue for her though because GIFTED AD LIFE.

Cannot help but wonder how much longer her current bf is going to put up with her. Today she did a passive aggressive story post about him breaking stuff in her home 👸👸👸
I think she’s decided that he’s the one as she always goes on and on about their meet cute and how they met and got together years later. He seems boring and dull like her and is obviously living there rent free so probably set for life too!

Reactions: 2

Keep seeing the ad everywhere too! Nearly every sponsored post/advert is this one! It’s not a flattering pic at all and like you said so fake! In the comments of her own post she’s not sure if it available on finance - surely a quick google or question to ask the company. Brunette bimbo.

Attachments

Yeah, I couldn't believe it when I saw she was looking to move. I think she's planning on a baby the second she moves somewhere bigger.

Yeah, I couldn't believe it when I saw she was looking to move. I think she's planning on a baby the second she moves somewhere bigger.
I don’t think so as she turned her spare room into a dressing room rather than leaving it for a nursery but it’s quite naive to see a new build and think ‘o I’ll just sell up and move there’ - more money than sense!!! She’s just so odd, obsessed with her boyfriend - I can’t believe she had her mum and his mum at his surprise birthday at her house in the summer - she’s so desperate to be married and live the Essex mum life 🤣

Also I wonder how he feels having just moved into her place. She proper hooks men on - she had Joel living at her parents place too in his 30s 🤣

I agree she does get very full on very quickly but also Joel was an adult and didn't have to live rent free in her parents house? I think he was taking advantage a bit

Reactions: 6
I agree she does get very full on very quickly but also Joel was an adult and didn't have to live rent free in her parents house? I think he was taking advantage a bit
I can imagine him and his friends absolutely ripping her behind her back - she is just such an easy target! She mentioned in that blog post about his friends ignoring her and I think one of them even replied to the tweet saying that she shouldn’t have outed him publicly 🙃 They were and odd match and isn’t he now back with his ex that he was with while Amelia preyed on him 🤣 I agree very odd as a 30 year old man to move into your 22 year old girlfriends parents home 🤮

He was living with a writer called Hayley Campbell when he first met Amelia I think, but he's now with an influencer called Hannah Farrington.

From the outside looking in, I can see her and Joel's relationship/break up from two sides: she was young and stupid and in awe of a tall funny older guy who is somewhat successful (been there) and he took advantage of that, whereas she was very passive aggressive, emotionally manipulative and incredibly demanding while he was writing his book.

I didn't like the big break up blog because it felt like she was determined to out him as The Bad One when in actual fact it seemed like a very unremarkable breakup in that they both weren't great and it didn't work out.

Reactions: 9
He was living with a writer called Hayley Campbell when he first met Amelia I think, but he's now with an influencer called Hannah Farrington.

From the outside looking in, I can see her and Joel's relationship/break up from two sides: she was young and stupid and in awe of a tall funny older guy who is somewhat successful (been there) and he took advantage of that, whereas she was very passive aggressive, emotionally manipulative and incredibly demanding while he was writing his book.

I didn't like the big break up blog because it felt like she was determined to out him as The Bad One when in actual fact it seemed like a very unremarkable breakup in that they both weren't great and it didn't work out.
I found the most shocking thing about the blog was that her Mum indicated that she should be pleased that even though Joel was a bad boyfriend he wasn’t hitting her! So bad.

I agree they both come across as childish.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

They were definitely a strange fit, complete polar opposites. From her blog about the relationship and an article Joel wrote about alcoholism he sounds far from perfect and definitely had his issues. She was too young to understand or possible know how to handle it. I think she likes the idea of being in a relationship so can talk about it and come across as relatable. She always fantasies about how she met her ex/current boyfriends, but when the honeymoon stage is over, she posts passive aggressive comments.I would find that infuriating if I were her boyfriend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.