Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I find mental is that even with 3 walls worth of floor-to-ceiling wardrobes, she said she still needs to do a wardrobe clearout and could only just fit everything in.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I cannot quite understand what is it in her whole house interior, but somehow it gives me cold hospital vibes..
Even though there are a lot of details, and fabrics.. but especially her bathrooms, they don't feel like home at all to me.
Adore the garden though.
But I get it, it is a matter of taste, as long as she likes it 🤷‍♀️

Wonder if she has a second wardrobe, she orders so much clothes! and its clearly not even half of her bags/shoes. Also she has so much make up sent to her... I bet there is a whole another storage situation happening somewhere. Also none of her expensive jewellery was in that room (understandable).

Reactions: 12
"I'm waiting for my builders to come hang this mirror" ....I don't think this girl has ever hung anything in her life? It would take less than 10 minutes to hang that small mirror. Oi vey.

Reactions: 17
That dressing room looks like it’s straight out of a Laura Ashley catalogue from the 90s, what on earth

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I'm still processing after watching her dressing room video. So much stuff, so much money...just holy tit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The amount of contouring and bronzer and highlighter on her face make it very hard to appreciate anything in that room!

Reactions: 10
Those fabrics in the dressing room; it's like an 8 year old picked stuff for her room remodel...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What is wrong with this woman so frequently talking about nip slips or see through stuff and emphasising it by placing her hands on her boobies to hide the oh so mysterious nipples?! ALL US WOMEN HAVE BOOBS. Get over it Amelia, you’re not special…. Just an attention seeker. If you’re an exhibitionist, own it and say that you enjoy showing off your body, that is not cringey… but these stupid excuses of a “dress being see through” so I’m going to share it on YouTube or Instagram to bring attention to your body is just lame and childish

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She really thought TT was like 2015 YouTube where people would constantly ask whats in the bag, whats in your background, tell us more

Hpe the kids on TT keep calling her our on her bullshit that isnt cute

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.