Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have to be dating. On the birthday stories there was a pic of both of them young and he said he had a crush on her since forever. When she locked herself in her bedroom past midnight it was him who came to her rescue. She rode with him to some party/wedding or something. There was that whole cringe vid on her birthday celebration post of her taking something from his torso and then kissing him on the lips. At dinner with just Guy and Jack, she was sat with Jack.

I’m sure there’s been other stuff but I don’t look at her stuff regularly to know.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Spotted a black toothbrush in her bathroom in the new vlog…either she doesn’t use the toothbrush she does ads for or it’s not hers…

Reactions: 9
Sort of hilarious Amelia shares her life all over the internet, yet has potentially had her relationship outed on live TV unwittingly.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 6.09.30 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 6.10.24 pm.png

Lmao, did she actually judge someone else's lip filler when she has an actual dent under her eyes from how much cheek filler she has!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
What do we think Amelia is being « drained » of? The food she wished she ate? The air she swallowed while pretending to eat?
Not sure but she certainly drains the life out of me

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.