Amelia Liana #3 Drunk on her insta, because she's a spinsta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found her whole bathroom so unpractical and honestly... really ugly. I am looking forward to her kitchen video though, from what I've seen it's beautiful.

Reactions: 10
Hopefully Amelia will add to the house as finds interesting pieces. (Doesn’t have to done all at once - like a boutique hotel). I like that she goes to places like Kempton. And, god, it’s a million times better than Estee’s bungled (interior designed) bathrooms.

Reactions: 8
I feel the bathroom in unpractical as well. The toilet seat clashes so badly with everything else.

Reactions: 7
Just gonna drop this here ...

Screenshot_20220511-184033_Instagram.jpg

In the words of Amelia's mean-girl-Whatsapp-co-saboteur-bestie, Lydiot Millen-Moron "heeheeee"
😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
That black outfit is a monstrosity! The navy blue was lovely though.

Just came by to say her mum and granny are just so so classy! And for once I like Amelia’s casual outfit, which can be very hit and miss 😆

86DC20B0-1003-4AA8-B327-270DD23B5FE3.png

Reactions: 16
Why? Because they wear expensive clothes, get weekly blowouts, and ‘do lunch’ every day?
!!!
It's not like they have literally anything else to do all day besides not worrying about money but buying expensive bull and doing whatever else they want to do.

Reactions: 15
If I'm not mistaken, Amelia's mother used to be a stay at home mom for Anna and her. Then was managing a charity.

We do not know what her grandmother used to do but we can assume that she was also a stay at home mom due to her age and the social expectations for women at the time.

It's unfair to say they have nothing to do when they are 2 older women who are passed the retirement age. Do you want older people to just work for the sake of it when they have no financial reason to do so?

If I'm not mistaken, Amelia's mother used to be a stay at home mom for Anna and her. Then was managing a charity.

We do not know what her grandmother used to do but we can assume that she was also a stay at home mom due to her age and the social expectations for women at the time.

It's unfair to say they have nothing to do when they are 2 older women who are passed the retirement age. Do you want older people to just work for the sake of it when they have no financial reason to do so?
Amelia's mom did work in her family's investment company for a little while (before she was married I think, so she had something to do), so I guess that included selling her friends luxury houses and apartments as a way to keep the money circulating in the 0,1%. For me it's not about that at all. Also her mom has not yet passed the retirement age as far as I know but even if she was not of retirement age for the last 30 years. :'D She also didn't manage a charity, she was chair of food (? lack of vocab and knowledge, she was responsible for the food of the charity's yearly event which I think is something one can manage in their free time. I don't doubt it's a sort of manager work to get it all together etc but it's not like she has to stand in the kitchen and cook for 1000 people herself. She decides on the menu and oversees that the staff do their job.). She gave that up to focus on Amelia's wedding, that was the official reason, obvi I don't know what else or why exactly she did it, also don't really care.

She and her gran have absolutely every right in the world to not work and do whatever they want with their day considering they have been born extremely wealthy. You say they were stay at home moms, but considering Amelia and Hannah didn't "need" a SAHparent once they were in school they have probably really been stay at home people. AND they also had and have cleaning personal, chefs, maids etc so what they had to do differs vastly from what "fiscally normal" : 'D) people have to do when they don't go to work. I do absolutely NOT want to tit on them, I don't know them and can only conclude what they do with their day from the snippets Amelia decides to show us but I find the praise they get for basically being coiffeured and well put together extremely irritating, since looking good and representing is literally their only "job" and they have all the time and money in the world to excel at it. Also I have to say ... my mom is 68 (still working the old 9 to 5 because she wants to) and she as well as all of her friends dress extremely well and look equally as if not better put together than Amelia's fam, so I don't get why that seems ot be something extraordinary for a lot of people here? If anything I personally find Carol's style sometimes almost a bit "old" for her age. Not specifically that blue blazer, I actually adore that outfit form the pic above! She could do something with her hair I personally feel, it's always giving 80s blowout, she could try something a bit more modern, but she obvi likes it so whatevs, just my $0,02.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Amelia's mom did work in her family's investment company for a little while (before she was married I think, so she had something to do), so I guess that included selling her friends luxury houses and apartments as a way to keep the money circulating in the 0,1%. For me it's not about that at all. Also her mom has not yet passed the retirement age as far as I know but even if she was not of retirement age for the last 30 years. :'D She also didn't manage a charity, she was chair of food (? lack of vocab and knowledge, she was responsible for the food of the charity's yearly event which I think is something one can manage in their free time. I don't doubt it's a sort of manager work to get it all together etc but it's not like she has to stand in the kitchen and cook for 1000 people herself. She decides on the menu and oversees that the staff do their job.). She gave that up to focus on Amelia's wedding, that was the official reason, obvi I don't know what else or why exactly she did it, also don't really care.

She and her gran have absolutely every right in the world to not work and do whatever they want with their day considering they have been born extremely wealthy. You say they were stay at home moms, but considering Amelia and Hannah didn't "need" a SAHparent once they were in school they have probably really been stay at home people. AND they also had and have cleaning personal, chefs, maids etc so what they had to do differs vastly from what "fiscally normal" : 'D) people have to do when they don't go to work. I do absolutely NOT want to tit on them, I don't know them and can only conclude what they do with their day from the snippets Amelia decides to show us but I find the praise they get for basically being coiffeured and well put together extremely irritating, since looking good and representing is literally their only "job" and they have all the time and money in the world to excel at it. Also I have to say ... my mom is 68 (still working the old 9 to 5 because she wants to) and she as well as all of her friends dress extremely well and look equally as if not better put together than Amelia's fam, so I don't get why that seems ot be something extraordinary for a lot of people here? If anything I personally find Carol's style sometimes almost a bit "old" for her age. Not specifically that blue blazer, I actually adore that outfit form the pic above! She could do something with her hair I personally feel, it's always giving 80s blowout, she could try something a bit more modern, but she obvi likes it so whatevs, just my $0,02.
I totally get what you’re saying here. I think a lot of people just mean that compared to the hot mess express that Amelia often is, her mother and grandmother look out together. 😂

Reactions: 14
Is Anna her sister ? I thought her name was Hannah ?

Is it just me but does anyone else find Amelia disingenuous about everything she spouts. Make up, clothing, shoes, perfumes ... I don't believe a word put of her mouth.
She is always so OTT, shouting at the camera, the nonstop giggling and frothing at the mouth, cringey dancing, OTT high energy and the nonstop shilling of everything.
It's just so fake. Helluva iritating as well.

Screenshot_20220512-123815_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220512-123819_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220512-123821_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220512-123826_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220512-123831_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
She looks like a cadaver with those sunken-in eyes. It's hard to fathom that she's like what, 30? She has the face and style of a 50-something lady who lunches on the Upper East Side of NYC.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I found her whole bathroom so unpractical and honestly... really ugly. I am looking forward to her kitchen video though, from what I've seen it's beautiful.
I think it's ugly too. I don't mind the wallpaper on its own but it just doesn't come together as a whole. The ceiling light, mirror and mirrored cabinets are vile.

Reactions: 8
anyone think liv and gemma just used amelia for her anabelles membership lol thats why they invited her out

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.