Amelia Liana #3 Drunk on her insta, because she's a spinsta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her last video where she talks about being single for a year is so interesting. She makes it sounds like being single is a new thing that she just discovered.

I wonder if her parents didn't give her a lot of affection and attention?

Because I have never seen a woman her age act like that. People have been single for centuries. She isn't living in Afghanistan or Pakistan where women are pushed into relationships.

Reactions: 17
May have already been discussed on here but - what’s the general consensus on her friend Guy and their friendship? They’re clearly close, he is pretty hilarious sometimes/good time wealthy guy but I get the feeling he isn’t really who he presents himself to be… secret life vibes (reckon Amelia knows the secret life too)
Also is she still single?
(Sorry if covered havent followed her or this thread in a long time!)

Reactions: 5
May have already been discussed on here but - what’s the general consensus on her friend Guy and their friendship? They’re clearly close, he is pretty hilarious sometimes/good time wealthy guy but I get the feeling he isn’t really who he presents himself to be… secret life vibes (reckon Amelia knows the secret life too)
Also is she still single?
(Sorry if covered havent followed her or this thread in a long time!)
He’s a posh knob-end.

Not sure what you mean about a secret life - something dodgy like arms dealing?

Reactions: 5
Think I've found the house. If it's the one I think it is it's only 106sq metres! Crazy overpriced for what it is. And she had to spend thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, doing it up.

Reactions: 2
Think I've found the house. If it's the one I think it is it's only 106sq metres! Crazy overpriced for what it is. And she had to spend thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, doing it up.
it's a 134 sq meters house.
Undreds of thousands for a 2.5 Millions house is kinda ok. If she decided to sell it in the future, she can have a good value in return as she did a makeover in all rooms

Reactions: 7
He’s a posh knob-end.

Not sure what you mean about a secret life - something dodgy like arms dealing?
He does seem a posh knob end yes.
No more secret life… sexually. Like he seems a lad about town… but I think that portrayal isn’t all accurate. I don’t know.. hoping someone has the tea and can shed some light? All I’m mean is he doesn’t seem to be all that he seems to be (nobody is, but he really isn’t - seemingly) #cryptic

Reactions: 2
No more secret life… sexually. Like he seems a lad about town… but I think that portrayal isn’t all accurate. I don’t know.. hoping someone has the tea and can shed some light? All I’m mean is he doesn’t seem to be all that he seems to be (nobody is, but he really isn’t - seemingly) #cryptic
Interesting.

He’s pinged my gaydar on numerous occasions. Is that what you mean?

Reactions: 16
Interesting.

He’s pinged my gaydar on numerous occasions. Is that what you mean?
I’m pretty sure that’s exactly what the previous poster means. Not entirely sure why it’s relevant or why they’ve been so cryptic in what they are getting at…

Reactions: 14
Speculation about Guy’s sexuality is nothing new.

Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure that’s exactly what the previous poster means. Not entirely sure why it’s relevant or why they’ve been so cryptic in what they are getting at…
I know! It’s not like being gay is illegal or shameful.

I think the most cryptic thing about him is that he’s only around 25 and looks 40, father of 3

• Haha
Reactions: 52
That’s my thinking. It hardly matters whether he is gay or not. Also, not aware of him ever saying anything about his sexuality either way. The previous poster is acting as if he’s pretending or putting on an act. All I’ve ever seen of Guy is that he’s Amelia’s friend. No mention of a girlfriend or boyfriend. I’m not a fan but his sexuality is absolutely nothing to do with us and in 2022 it’s awful that someone is making out like being gay is something to be hidden or ashamed of.

Reactions: 13
Yes, the house was purchased in June for £2,570,000.

Did anyone every find the property that her and Rob had bought together? I am interested in that one to see how much they spent on what was going to be their forever home. I am recalling from memory but could be wrong...did she not say that they torn down the house that they bought to build new or ???

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That’s my thinking. It hardly matters whether he is gay or not. Also, not aware of him ever saying anything about his sexuality either way. The previous poster is acting as if he’s pretending or putting on an act. All I’ve ever seen of Guy is that he’s Amelia’s friend. No mention of a girlfriend or boyfriend. I’m not a fan but his sexuality is absolutely nothing to do with us and in 2022 it’s awful that someone is making out like being gay is something to be hidden or ashamed of.
There are gay people who do not openly admit they are, or are discreet about it. It's a person's prerogative whether to be open about or disclose their sexuality. But people are free to speculate if they want. This is a gossip site after all. I didn't see the poster mention the words "illegal" or "shameful" anywhere in the post.

If you really want to normalize being LGBT then don't vilify people who want to talk about it. You're scolding the person who's being cryptic and not openly saying the word "gay." Yet in the next breath you are saying no one should talk about or mention someone's sexuality. 🤷‍♀️ It's no different than people speculating who Amelia's been dating - it also hardly matters, nor has it anything to do with us in 2022. But nobody's jumping down other people's throats about it.

Reactions: 12
There are gay people who do not openly admit they are, or are discreet about it. It's a person's prerogative whether to be open about or disclose their sexuality. But people are free to speculate if they want. This is a gossip site after all. I didn't see the poster mention the words "illegal" or "shameful" anywhere in the post.

If you really want to normalize being LGBT then don't vilify people who want to talk about it. You're scolding the person who's being cryptic and not openly saying the word "gay." Yet in the next breath you are saying no one should talk about or mention someone's sexuality. 🤷‍♀️ It's no different than people speculating who Amelia's been dating - it also hardly matters, nor has it anything to do with us in 2022. But nobody's jumping down other people's throats about it.
It’s the smoke-and-shadows vibe that got people’s backs up. Like my grandma talking about her “bachelor” neighbour, saying “We all wonder if he’s…. you know…”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes, the house was purchased in June for £2,570,000.

Did anyone every find the property that her and Rob had bought together? I am interested in that one to see how much they spent on what was going to be their forever home. I am recalling from memory but could be wrong...did she not say that they torn down the house that they bought to build new or ???
Thank you! Was it W11 , W2 or W8?!

Calm down folks. There was zero mention of shame except from those who said it. I think you’ll find its Guy who comes across as shady/weird about his sexuality/love life.

His pretence is ridiculous but seriously calm down - this is a gossip forum fgs. The very title of this thread is bitchy and judgmental. Are you suggesting that Amelia should be ashamed of her single drunk status - not really - you’re merely pointing it out. I’ve not pointed it out because well, unlike Amelia and her single drunk existence neither has Guy & that was my point which I’m at liberty to make. He is incredibly cloak and dagger about his sexuality and it’s weird. Makes me think there’s a kink there somewhere that he wants to hide.

Calm down folks. There was zero mention of shame except from those who said it. I think you’ll find its Guy who comes across as shady/weird about his sexuality/love life.

His pretence is ridiculous but seriously calm down - this is a gossip forum fgs. The very title of this thread is bitchy and judgmental. Are you suggesting that Amelia should be ashamed of her single drunk status - not really - you’re merely pointing it out. I’ve not pointed it out because well, unlike Amelia and her single drunk existence neither has Guy & that was my point which I’m at liberty to make. He is incredibly cloak and dagger about his sexuality and it’s weird. Makes me think there’s a kink there somewhere that he wants to hide.
How you've conjured a conspiracy out of nothing is really something

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.